logo-loader

Northbridge Industrial Services Plc

Receive alerts
Market:
AIM
Market Cap:
£35.85 m
Price
128.50 GBX
Change
0.78%
52 weeks high
185.00
52 weeks low
108.00

In brief

Northbridge Industrial Services plc focuses on acquiring companies that hire and sell specialist industrial equipments supplying a non-cyclical customer base including utility companies, the public sector and the oil and gas industries. The principal activities of the subsidiary company are the design, manufacture, sale and hire of load bank equipment, which is primarily used for the commissioning and maintenance of independent power sources, such as diesel generators and gas turbines. Crestchic Limited is the Company’s wholly owned subsidiary. In March 2007, the Company acquired Loadbank Hire Services. In September 2007, the Company acquired a 51% interest in RDS (Technical) Ltd. In July 2008, the Company announced the acquisition of the remaining 49% interest in RDS (Technical) Ltd.