The Panoply is a digitally native technology-enabled services company, built to service clients’ digital transformation needs.
Founded in 2016, with the aim of identifying and acquiring best-of-breed specialist information technology, design and innovation consulting businesses across Europe, the Group collaborates withits clients to deliver the technology outcomes they’re looking for at the pace that they expect and demand.
The Panoply since inception, has seen the team grow from a group of just three individuals with an ambitious vision to change the digital service consultancy model, to a Group which, as at 30 June 2019, now employs over 300 people and is at work delivering value for end clients every day.
The group is made up of the following companies:
- Bene Agere: an Oslo-based strategy and management consultancy;
- Manifesto: an award-winning London-based digital experience agency;
- Notbinary: an award-winning London-based IT consultancy focused on digital transformation; and
- Questers: an award-winning provider of onshore and nearshore agile software development services with offices in London and Sofia (Bulgaria)
- Disruption: a collaborative membership community, Magazine and Summits
- human+: the robotic process automation partner for government and not for profits
- Deeson: a leading London-based digital agency
- GreenShoot Labs: developed applied AI and conversational interfaces to create automation solutions.
- FutureGov: a change agency, on a mission to design public services fit for the 21st century