Proactive Investors - Run By Investors For Investors

Chariot Oil & Gas expands Morocco footprint with new Lixus licence

Chariot Oil & Gas Limited (LON:CHAR) shares rose on Wednesday as the energy explorer enlarged its footprint off ther Moroccan coast, with the award of the new Lixus licence. Chariot CEO Larry Bottomley tells Proactive London  about the next steps in developing the asset as well as how it fits into the rest of the company portfolio.
The AIM-listed group owns 75% of Lixus alongside state-backed partner ONHYM (Office National des Hydrocarbures et des Mines) which holds the other 25%. News here too on what shareholders can expect over the coming few months.

Meet Clinigen Group PLC, MaxCyte, Cello Health PLC, Oncimmune and Silence Therapeutics PLC at our event, London , 11 July 2019. Register here »
View full CHAR profile View Profile

Chariot Oil and Gas plc Timeline

© Proactive Investors 2019

Proactive Investors Limited, trading as “Proactiveinvestors United Kingdom”, is Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Registered in England with Company Registration number 05639690. Group VAT registration number 872070825 FCA Registration number 559082. You can contact us here.

Market Indices, Commodities and Regulatory News Headlines copyright © Morningstar. Data delayed 15 minutes unless otherwise indicated. Terms of use