Virtual Investor Conferences, the proprietary virtual event series from OTC Markets Group Inc. (OTCQX:OTCM), has released the agenda for its upcoming Innovation lnvestor Conference on Thursday, December 3.
The free event, sponsored by Skyline Corporate Communications Group LLC, is designed to connect investors, analysts, and advisors with senior representatives from a variety of companies on the precipice of growth. The conference is scheduled to begin at 8:45 am ET and will open with a keynote speech at 9 am from Skyline CEO Scott Powell.
Pre-registration can be done here.
The schedule is as follows:
- 9:00 am: Scott Powell keynote presentation, "Doing your Homework: Being Prepared for Investments in Small Cap Public Companies"
- 9:30 am: Medexus Pharmaceuticals Inc (OTCQX:MEDXF, CVE:MDP)
- 10:00 am: DHH SpA (AIM Italia:DHH.MI)
- 10:30 am: AAC Clyde Space (OTCQX:ACCMF, Nasdaq First North Premier Growth Market:AAC)
- 11:00 am: Protech Home Medical Corp (OTCQX:PTQQF, CVE:PTQ)
- 11:30 am: NexTech AR Solutions Corp (OTCQB:NEXCF, CSE:NTAR)
- 12:00 pm: Renavotio Inc (OTCQB:RIII)
- 12:30 pm: Rhinomed Ltd (OTCQB:RHNMF, ASX:RNO)
- 1:00 pm: Subversive Capital Acquisition Corp (OTCQX:SBVCF)
- 1:30 pm: BIGG Digital Assets Inc (OTCQB:BBKCF, CSE:BIGG)
- 2:00 pm: White River Bancshares Company (OTCQX:WRIV)
- 2:30 pm: Applied Graphene Materials PLC (OTCQB:APGMF, LON:AGM)
- 3:00 pm: FinCanna Capital Corp (OTCQBFNNZF, CSE:CALI)
- 3:30 pm: Cogstate Ltd (OTCQX:COGZF, ASX:CGS)
- 4:00 pm: dynaCERT Inc (OTCQX:DYFSF, TSE:DYA)
- 4:30 pm: Thunderbird Entertainment Group Inc (OTCQX:THBRF, CVE:TBRD)
"Skyline Corporate Communications Group LLC is pleased to again sponsor a VirtualInvestorConferences.com event,” Powell said. “It is a great roster of presenting companies representing a variety of industries and countries. I would like to extend special thanks to the OTC Markets Group for allowing us to participate in what is sure to be an exciting day of corporate presentations from many high-growth companies."
The New York-headquartered OTC Markets Group is the operator of the OTCQX Best Market, the OTCQB Venture Market and the Pink Open Market for 11,000 US and global securities.
"We are proud to feature those companies embarking upon their next stages of growth and welcome back keynote Scott Powell,” OTC Markets Group EVP of Corporate Services Jason Paltrowitz said.
Contact Andrew Kessel at firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow him on Twitter @andrew_kessel