Boadicea Resources Ltd (ASX:BOA) is developing a reputation for acquiring tenements in Australia’s geological and exploration hotspots and is well-placed to capitalise on this strategy after completing a transformational sale arrangement with IGO Ltd (ASX:IGO).
Managing director Jon Reynolds provides an on-camera interview showcasing Boadicea’s future endeavours.
The company is cashed up, has a strong leadership to drive shareholder value and its tenements are positioned in Australia’s two best exploration hotspots - Fraser Range and Paterson Province.
To listen and watch the interview click on this link: https://www.boadicea.net.au/the-future-is-brave-and-bold-for-boadicea-resources/
In the interview undertaken earlier this month, Reynolds says: “Boadicea has opportunity and now it’s all about ensuring the best of our talents keeps growing the company’s value with tenements we acquire and how we keep exploring the tenements we currently hold.”
Reynolds says: "We are now set and ready to grow the company for the next stage.
- Exploration will be completed for free by IGO in Fraser Range;
- We’re rewarding shareholders;
- We have sufficient cash to grow through to the next stage;
- We have excellent tenement ground in the Fraser Range and Paterson Province; and
- We are investigating other opportunities very closely."