leadf
logo-loader
viewOne World Lithium Inc.

One World Lithium raises more funds earmarked for upcoming drill program at Salar del Diablo lithium brine project

The Vancouver-based company raised just over C$336,000 by issuing 6,720,500 units priced at C$0.05 per unit

One World Lithium Inc. -
The Salar del Diablo lithium brine project is located in the State of Baja California Norte, Mexico

One World Lithium Inc (OTCQB:OWRDF) (CSE:OWLI) has closed a portion of its private placement to raise funds for a drilling program at its Salar del Diablo lithium brine project in the State of Baja California Norte, Mexico.

The Vancouver-based company raised just over C$336,000 by issuing 6,720,500 units priced at C$0.05 per unit, it said in a statement Tuesday.

READ: One World Lithium details plans to resume drilling at Salar del Diablo lithium project in Mexico

Each unit consists of one share and one whole warrant exercisable at C$0.10 per share for a 36-month period following the closing date.

OWL currently has earned a 60% property interest with an option to acquire a further 30% property interest for a total of a 90% working interest in the 103,430 hectare Salar del Diablo project.

A portion of the funds will also go towards working capital.

Contact Angela at angela@proactiveinvestors.com

Follow her on Twitter @AHarmantas

Quick facts: One World Lithium Inc.

Price: 0.125 CAD

CSE:OWLI
Market: CSE
Market Cap: $13.02 m
Follow

Add related topics to MyProactive

Create your account: sign up and get ahead on news and events

NO INVESTMENT ADVICE

The Company is a publisher. You understand and agree that no content published on the Site constitutes a recommendation that any particular security, portfolio of securities, transaction, or investment strategy is...

In exchange for publishing services rendered by the Company on behalf of One World Lithium Inc. named herein, including the promotion by the Company of One World Lithium Inc. in any Content on the Site, the Company...

FOR OUR FULL DISCLAIMER CLICK HERE

PureGold Mining provides production update and growth story that is just...

PureGold Mining (CVE: PGM- LSE: PUR) CEO Darin Labrenz joined Steve Darling from Proactive on-site at their PureGold Mine in Red Lake, Ontario. The company started pouring gold there at the end of December. Labrenz also telling Proactive about some of the other exploration they are looking at...

1 day, 10 hours ago

2 min read