logo-loader
viewLearning Technologies Group plc

Learning Technologies Group PLC doubles long-term finance targets

Jonathan Satchell, chief executive of Learning Technologies Group PLC (LON:LTG), caught up with Proactive London's Andrew Scott to discuss their new long-term revenue and earnings goals as well as the decision to acquire the remaining 70% stake of learning analytics software group Watershed - having bought the other 30% stake in January 2016 for US$3mln.

The acquisition drive shows no signs of slowing down, with Satchell saying he intends to meet the group's new earnings goals through a combination of both organic growth and strategic bolt-on acquisitions.

Quick facts: Learning Technologies Group plc

Price: 108.4 GBX

AIM:LTG
Market: AIM
Market Cap: £724.29 m
Follow

Add related topics to MyProactive

Create your account: sign up and get ahead on news and events

NO INVESTMENT ADVICE

The Company is a publisher. You understand and agree that no content published on the Site constitutes a recommendation that any particular security, portfolio of securities, transaction, or investment strategy is...

In exchange for publishing services rendered by the Company on behalf of Learning Technologies Group plc named herein, including the promotion by the Company of Learning Technologies Group plc in any Content on the...

FOR OUR FULL DISCLAIMER CLICK HERE

Watch

Learning Technologies CEO hails 'outstanding margins and cash generation' in...

Learning Technologies Group PLC's (LON:LTG) Jonathan Satchell talks Proactive London's Andrew Scott through the firm's first half 2019 update. He expects full-year underlying earnings to be “materially ahead” of market expectations after a strong first half for sales and...

on 23/7/19

2 min read