Development continues on or better than target ... the potential for an expansion of the Omagh gold resource remains very high.
Roland Phelps, chief executive
How is it doing
In July, Galantas reported it had hit the Kearney vein at the fourth level earlier than anticipated
Grades were 8.35 g/t gold over a width of 2.65m and the intersection is expected to allow in-vein development both north and south on the fourth (1060) level.
Concentrate sales worth US$460,000 are expected in the second quarter of the year.
On the third level, development continues southward said Galantas.
Watch video interview
- Has now hit Kearney vein on the fourth level
- On third level, development work is showing 'racy grades'
- Developing along the vein adding data
- Work currently on the second, third and fourth level
- Galantas has a production target of 30,000oz in concentrate a year
- The processing plant uses a non-toxic flotation process
- Miner worth £14.4mln at 4.8p