• Software firm specialising in portfolio and risk analysis
• Flagship Revolution platform provides portfolio performance data
• Also provides market data and compliance software
What StatPro does
The company’s main product is its Revolution platform which allows users to access portfolio performance measurement, attribution, contribution, allocation, risk, and compliance analytics from an internet browser.
The platform covers over 3.2mln securities including equities, fixed income, mutual funds, listed futures contacts, FX forwards, inter-bank deposits, options and OTCs.
The group also provides Source: StatPro, a data-as-a-service (DaaS) business that can integrate with the Revolution platform to provide market and securities data.
The final arm of the business is Infovest, a software firm that provides solutions for buy-side and asset service providers including post trade compliance, investment data management, and client and regulatory reporting.
The company has around 500 clients across 38 countries and operates from 12 offices around the world.
• In a trading update in late May, the company said it was targeting improved EBITDA margins going forward, adding that all of its three business arms were performing in line with expectations
• On 20 May the company secured a three-year contract extension for its Revolution platform from a top 20 fund administrator which carried a price tag of at least £2.44mln
• Earlier in the month StatPro said it had secured a deal with an EU investment manager for its Revolution service worth a minimum of €1.2mln
• In April, the company boosted its banking facilities to £49.1mln, which it said would be available for acquisitions, share buy-backs and general corporate purposes
In the firm’s trading update, StatPro chairman Rory Curran said that the company would be on the lookout for more strategic acquisitions going forward and that its integration plan for Delta, a performance and risk analytics service StatPro bought from UBS in 2017, was also progressing to plan.
"With our investment in a massively scalable state-of-the-art cloud technology platform and our deepening relationships with asset management service providers, we are strategically well placed for future growth”, Curran added.
With shares trading at 130.5p as of 24 May 2019, StatPro carries a market cap of £85.9mln.
CEO Interview - Justin Wheatley