• Global technology investment group
• Provides infrastructure for the Internet of Things
• Listed on main board of LSE in November 2018
What Golden Saint does
Golden Saint Technologies Limited (LON:GST) is a global technology investment company that provides services including data centres, security and smart automation through its main subsidiary, EMS Wiring Systems Pte Ltd.
The company also provides the infrastructure for the Internet of Things (IOT) targeting businesses that construct data centres and smart buildings.
• In February, EMS signed a signed a strategic co-operation agreement with IT Care Ltd, a Shanghai-listed public company that has developed cutting edge hologram technology. IT Care has developed a patented HoloFan hologram invention technology, which GST said it will be adding to the services it offers to ICT (information and communications technologies) clients
• In its results for the six months ended 30 September 2018, the company generated an operating income of US$2.3mln, up from US$2.1mln in the prior year
• On 22 November 2018, the company began trading on the main board of the London Stock Exchange following an initial public offering
Speaking to Proactive in February, Golden Saint’s chief executive Pierre Fourie said the company was upholding the assurance it made to shareholders at the time of its November IPO.
“We promised we’d be profitable, we wouldn’t run back to them every now and again to raise money, and we’d increase shareholder value,” says Fourie who is overseeing the company’s expansion into Australia and assessing the growth potential of Africa.
One million dollar contracts have been won and revenue is forthcoming. “We have doubled turnover and the profit is following, so this coming year will be a good year,” adds Fourie.
With shares trading at 0.59p as of 17 May 2019, Golden Saint carries a market cap of around £5.9mln.
CEO interview - Pierre Fourie