Proactive Investors - Run By Investors For Investors

Metal Tiger encounters significant copper showings at Tshukudu

Drilling is taking place some way to the west of the existing copper resource at T3
Metal Tiger encounters significant copper showings at Tshukudu
The copper just keeps on coming for Metal Tiger

Metal Tiger PLC (LON:MTR) has intersected wide zones of finely disseminated chalcocite and bornite copper mineralisation from 85 metres to 385 metres downhole a the Tshukudu exploration joint venture in Botswana.

A strongly mineralised vein at 268 metres shows potential for high-grade intersections. Assay results are awaited.

WATCH: Metal Tiger CEO and Kalahari Metals director discuss phase 1 exploration programme

Metal Tiger holds a 30% interest in Tshukudu Exploration, with MOD Resources Ltd (ASX:MOD) holding the remaining 70%.

In addition, Metal Tiger holds approximately 12.5% of the issued share capital of MOD.

“We are delighted to report another intersection of shallow copper mineralisation on the T23 Dome, which forms part of the T20 Exploration Project, 100km west of the T3 Project,” said Metal Tiger’s chief executive Michael McNeily.

“With further drilling targets identified by the latest geophysics data interpretation and soil sampling results, we have a qualified pipeline of further exploration drilling targets and a good prospect of new discoveries for 2019.”

 

View full MTR profile View Profile

Metal Tiger Timeline

Big Picture
December 18 2018

Related Articles

1537405776_PSM-Gapyeong-targets.jpg
September 20 2018
The company is hoping to mine its graphite flake, see it turned into concentrate, then produce spherical graphite to supply Korean lithium-ion battery-makers.
Cadoux kaolin ore is suitable for producing high purity alumina
October 29 2018
The ore reserve underpins a production rate of 8,000 tonnes per annum of high purity alumina for 52 years.
1539771821_Group-Eleven---directors-in-Ireland---usable.jpg
October 17 2018
Exploration efforts in Ireland are now intensifying

© Proactive Investors 2019

Proactive Investors Limited, trading as “Proactiveinvestors United Kingdom”, is Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Registered in England with Company Registration number 05639690. Group VAT registration number 872070825 FCA Registration number 559082. You can contact us here.

Market Indices, Commodities and Regulatory News Headlines copyright © Morningstar. Data delayed 15 minutes unless otherwise indicated. Terms of use