The acquisition is part of Fiducian’s strategy to expand its financial planning network.
The acquisition will increase funds under advice by an additional $35 million.
An end-to-end financial services company
Fiducian’s total funds under management, administration and advice now totals $6.47 billion.
Fiducian is an end-to-end financial services company in Australia.
1. Platforms for investment and superannuation;
2. Funds management and investment;
3. Financial planning and wealth management;
4. Technology solutions for financial planners and their clients; and
5. Accounting/resourcing and SMSF administration.