Caspian Sunrise PLC is a Kazakhstan based oil and gas exploration and production company established in October 2006 and listed on the Alternative Investment Market of the London Stock Exchange in May 2007. The Companyâ€™s objective is to create shareholder value from the development of oil and gas projects and associated activities. Caspian Sunriseâ€™s commercial rationale is to acquire and develop interests in oil and gas assets in Central Asia with a focus on Kazakhstan. Its principal asset is its 99% interest in the BNG Contract Area. We also have a 99% interest in the Munaily Contract Area and a suspended 50% interest in the Beibars Contract Area. To date 3 deep wells and 8 shallow wells have been drilled at BNG with an additional well re-entered.
Caspian Sunrise Timeline
- Newswireâ€˘January 04 2018Caspian Sunrise shares drop on well programme delays
- Articleâ€˘October 23 2017Caspian Sunrise soars after delivering long awaited deep well success
- Articleâ€˘April 06 2017Kazakhstan-focused oilfield developer Caspian Sunrise may have discovered third shallow oil structur
- Articleâ€˘April 04 2017Kazakhstan-focused oiler Caspian Sunrise is sitting on "something special", says chairman
- Videoâ€˘March 29 2017'We're sitting on something pretty special', says Caspian Sunrise chairman Clive Carver
- Newswireâ€˘February 27 2017Roxi Petroleum unveils deal to take control of BNG project
- Articleâ€˘February 06 2017Roxi Petroleum shares could double on drilling â€“ WH Ireland
- Newswireâ€˘January 10 2017Roxi Petroleum shares fall after revealing problem with deep Kazakh well
- Newswireâ€˘November 03 2016Roxi Petroleum cheap at twice the price reckons broker
- Videoâ€˘November 03 2016Roxi Petroleum shares tipped to rise as high as 16p in coming months
- View all
Caspian Sunrise Timeline
'We're sitting on something pretty special', says Caspian Sunrise chairman Clive CarverMarch 29 2017
Clive Carver, chairman at Caspian Sunrise (LON:CASP) introduces the company to Proactive Investors. The company was established in 2006 and admitted to trading on the AIM market when it was known as Roxi Petroleum plc. Carver says the merger with Baverstock is a major milestone in the Groupâ€™s development as...
Roxi Petroleum shares tipped to rise as high as 16p in coming monthsNovember 03 2016
Roxi Petroleum Plc (LON:RXP) shares could rise to around 15 to 16p in the coming months, according to technical analyst Zak Mir. In a Tip TV segment for Proactive Investors Mir highlights the ongoing recovery in the groupâ€™s share price over since the early part of the year. He notes a number of key...
- View all videos