Leading Edge Materials Corp
Leading Edge Materials was formed with our sights firmly focussed on the material demands of a once-in-a-generation revolution, as the world shifts to the efficient production, storage and preservation of low carbon energy. From the lithium batteries in our electric vehicles to our ability to generate energy from the sun, wind and waves. From the smart phones in our pockets to the MRI machines that see within us.
Big picture - Why Invest in Leading Edge Materials Corp
Leading Edge Materials Corp Timeline
- Newswire•ThuLeading Edge Materials amends private placing
- Article•November 06 2018Leading Edge Materials shares leap up as it updates on Romania activity
- Article•October 22 2018Leading Edge Materials hails Woxna spheronization test results
- Newswire•October 16 2018Leading Edge Materials set for $2M raise
- Newswire•October 12 2018Leading Edge Materials joins Sweden's association of mines, mineral and metal producers
- Article•October 03 2018Leading Edge Materials' Woxna grahene aims boosted with new potential joint venture
- Newswire•September 20 2018Leading Edge Materials Corp keeping in line with its Europe strategy
- Video•September 10 2018Leading Edge Materials Corp looking for a busy fall after a very productive summer
- Article•September 07 2018Leading Edge Materials shares advance as it continues Woxna testing
- Article•August 22 2018Leading Edge Materials leaps on news of Woxna spheronisation testing
- View all
Leading Edge Materials Corp Timeline
Leading Edge Materials Corp looking for a busy fall after a very productive summerSeptember 10 2018
Leading Edge Materials Corp (CVE:LEM) CEO Blair Way dropped in to the Vancouver Studio of Proactive Investors to provide and update on their flagship Woxna Graphite project in Sweden. Way explained what happened this summer and what "Spheronisation" is and why it's so important. Way also provided and update on the...
Leading Edge Materials updates progress at Woxna graphite mine in SwedenJuly 09 2018
Leading Edge Materials Corp (CVE:LEM, OTCQB:LEMIF) CEO Blair Way tells Proactive Investors the company has quite a few initiatives underway to bolster its Woxna graphite mine in Sweden. Way says the company will complete an internal trade-off study for installation of a battery graphite demonstration plant at the...
Leading Edge Materials' Blair Way on potential 'game-changing' development processSeptember 22 2017
Blair Way, chief executive of Leading Edge Materials Corp (CVE:LEM), discusses with Proactive the positive results they've received back from testing of material from their Norra Karr heavy REE (rare earth element) deposit. The research was completed under the European Commission-financed EURARE project and made...
Leading Edge Materials' Blair Way 'encouraged' by lithium-ion battery cell testsMay 22 2017
Blair Way, president and chief executive of Leading Edge Materials Corp (CVE:LEM) tells Proactive they've reported encouraging test findings of 18650 lithium-ion battery cells made using high-purity graphite from their Woxna mine in Sweden.
- View all videos
Leading Edge Materials Corp RNS announcements
- 2018-11-08 Leading Edge Updates $2,000,000 Non-Brokered Private Placement
- 2018-11-06 Leading Edge Materials Provides Update on Romanian Cobalt Exploration Alliance
- 2018-10-22 Leading Edge Materials Reports Optimized Spheronising Test Results from Woxna Graphite Project, Sweden
- 2018-10-16 Leading Edge Announces $2,000,000 Non-Brokered Private Placement
- 2018-10-12 Leading Edge Materials Joins Swedish Association of Mines, Mineral and Metal Producers
- 2018-10-03 Decision Received from Nasdaq Stockholm Exchange Disciplinary Committee
- 2018-10-03 Leading Edge Materials Signs Letter of Intent With Graphmatech AB To Develop Graphene Production Joint Venture in Sweden
- 2018-09-20 Leading Edge Materials Reports Quarterly Results to July 31, 2018
- 2018-09-06 Leading Edge Materials Updates Purification Test Work from Woxna Graphite Project, Sweden
- 2018-08-22 Leading Edge Materials Reports Spheronising Test Results from Woxna Graphite Project, Sweden
- View all announcements