Greatland Gold PLC
The principal activity of Greatland Gold plc is to explore for and develop natural resources, with a focus on gold. The company was established in London during 2005 and admitted to AIM in July 2006.
Big picture - Why Invest in Greatland Gold PLC
Greatland Gold PLC Timeline
- Article•MonGreatland Gold appoints former Rio Tinto mining veteran as a non-executive director
- Video•October 01 2018Greatland Gold's second drill programme at Havieron 'off to exciting start'
- Newswire•October 01 2018Greatland intercepts significant mineralisation in latest drilling at Havieron
- Newswire•September 27 2018Greatland expands its gold footprint at Ernest Giles
- Newswire•September 17 2018Greatland Gold initiates second round of drilling at Havieron
- Video•September 04 2018Greatland Gold reports high grade gold from rock chip samples at Black Hills
- Article•September 04 2018Greatland Gold shines after lab tests find gold in rock chip samples at Black Hills
- Newswire•September 03 2018Greatland Gold encouraged by drilling results at Ernest Giles
- Article•August 20 2018Greatland Gold identifies large gold target at Firetower
- Video•August 20 2018'Breakthrough' for Greatland Gold with large target spotted at Firetower project
- View all
Greatland Gold PLC Timeline
Greatland Gold's second drill programme at Havieron 'off to exciting start'October 01 2018
Gervaise Heddle, chief executive of Greatland Gold plc (LON:GGP), tells Proactive London that intercepted mineralisation in their current drilling programme at the Havieron project in Australia appears visibly similar to core recovered from an earlier hole that yielded 121 metres grading 2.93 grams per tonne gold and...
Greatland Gold reports high grade gold from rock chip samples at Black HillsSeptember 04 2018
Gervaise Heddle, chief executive of Greatland Gold plc (LON:GGP), discusses with Proactive's Andrew Scott new rock chip results from their Black Hills licence in the Paterson region of Western Australia. Greatland collected 28 rock chip samples over the Saddle Reefs prospect and several rock chip samples from the...
'Breakthrough' for Greatland Gold with large target spotted at Firetower projectAugust 20 2018
Greatland Gold plc's (LON:GGP) Gervaise Heddle discusses with Proactive's Andrew Scott a large new gold target that's been discovered through a 3D Induced Polarisation survey at their Firetower gold project in Tasmania, Australia. Heddle says the target's around 1,000 metres long, traversing east-west across the...
Greatland Gold announces third stream of Paterson explorationAugust 13 2018
Greatland Gold plc's (LON:GGP) Gervaise Heddle discusses with Proactive Investors a new exploration programme which is set to get underway at their Patterson project in Western Australia. The new programme will focus on the Scallywag target, which is located with the Havieron licence and consists of several magnetic...
- View all videos