Arc Minerals Limited
ARC Minerals, (formerly Ortac Resources) is engaged in the identification, evaluation, acquisition and development of natural resource projects, located primarily in Africa We provide our shareholders and investors with an opportunity to benefit from our strategy that involves the development of our investments where we work to take proven discovered mineral projects particularly in the gold, copper and cobalt segments, up the value curve to positions where these projects can either be brought into cash producing mining operations, or become attractive for other investors which can help a liquidity event for ARC shareholders.
Big picture - Why Invest in Arc Minerals Limited
Arc Minerals Limited Timeline
- Newswire•07:48Arc Minerals reveals significantly higher grade cobalt results from shallow drilling at Kalaba Cobal
- Newswire•October 23 2018Arc Minerals all set for new airborne geophysical survey at Zamsort
- Article•October 16 2018Arc Minerals hits more elevated copper grades at Kalaba
- Video•October 08 2018Arc Minerals confident it could be sitting on 'something quite significant' at Zamsort
- Article•October 08 2018Arc Minerals eyes sizeable deposit at Zamsort as drilling hits consistent copper
- Newswire•October 01 2018Arc Minerals raises £2mln at a premium to fund further exploration at Kalaba
- Video•September 11 2018Arc Minerals reports strong results from early drilling at Kalaba in Zambia
- Newswire•September 11 2018Arc Minerals intersects extensive copper-cobalt mineralisation in exploration at Kalaba
- Newswire•August 20 2018Arc Minerals posts profit as focus shifts to Africa
- Newswire•August 14 2018Arc Minerals excites investors as it updates on Kalaba exploration
- View all
Arc Minerals Limited Timeline
Arc Minerals confident it could be sitting on 'something quite significant' at ZamsortOctober 08 2018
Nick von Schirnding, executive chairman of Arc Minerals Limited (LON:ARCM), tells Proactive Investors that recent drilling at their Zamsort project has hit wide zones of copper and cobalt similar to other large deposits in Zambia. Arc's drilling 11,000m at the Kalaba target at Zamsort and all 46 holes so far have hit...
Arc Minerals reports strong results from early drilling at Kalaba in ZambiaSeptember 11 2018
Nick von Schirnding, executive chairman of Arc Minerals LTD (LON:ARCM), tells Proactive's Andrew Scott they've intersected extensive copper and cobalt mineralisation in drilling at the Kalaba prospect in Zambia, which is part of the larger Zamsort project. All four of the reverse circulation holes drilled intersected...
Arc Minerals ups stake in Zamsort, kicks off new drilling programmeJuly 12 2018
Nick von Schirnding, executive chairman of Arc Minerals Limited (LON:ARCM), caught up with Proactive's Andrew Scott following their investor evening in London. ''We had a very successful formal launch of our partnership with our Zamsort entity and the Minister of Mines for Zambia was there, we were very honoured by...
Updated resource at Akyanga a 'game-changer' for Arc Minerals LimitedJune 28 2018
Nick von Schirnding, executive chairman of Arc Minerals Limited (LON:ARCM), discusses with Proactive their updated 3mln ounce gold mineral resource at the Akyanga Deposit in the eastern part of the Democratic Republic of Congo. He says a near-term exploration target of a further 200,000 to 600,000 ounces of gold in...
- View all videos