Micro Focus provides innovative software that allows companies to dramatically improve the business value of their enterprise applications. Micro Focus Enterprise Application Modernization and Management software enables customers’ business applications to respond rapidly to market changes and embrace modern architectures with reduced cost and risk. Micro Focus has more than 30 years of expertise and more than 15,000 customers including more than 70 of the Fortune Global 100 companies and one million licensed users.
Micro Focus Timeline
- Newswire•July 16 2018Credit Suisse puts the boot into Micro Focus downgrading its shares to ‘underperform’ from ‘neutral’
- Article•July 11 2018Micro Focus shares drop as says running about "one year behind" its original plan since HPE Software
- Article•July 02 2018Micro Focus to sell SUSE business to private equity firm EQTVIII for US$2.5bn
- Article•May 16 2018Micro Focus jumps as says new US$40mln licensing deal will help bolster first-half revenue
- Newswire•April 12 2018Micro Focus spikes higher on report activist investor Elliott has built up stake in software firm
- Article•March 20 2018Micro Focus shares recover as analysts say reaction to revenue warning 'overdone'
- Article•March 19 2018Micro Focus shares crash as it cuts revenue guidance, CEO resigns
- Article•March 19 2018Micro Focus hit by Numis downgrade after warning on full year revenue
- Article•January 08 2018Micro Focus shares plunge as it warns on revenue after decline at HPE software unit
- Newswire•November 27 2017Deutsche Bank downgrades Micro Focus to ‘hold’ from ‘buy’ on valuation grounds
- View all
Micro Focus Timeline
Micro Focus can hit £26, claims Zak MirFebruary 28 2017
Shares in software firm Micro Focus International PLC (LON:MCRO) could add the best part of 20% in the coming months, according to technical analyst Zak Mir. “As far as the technicals are concerned, there’s been a recovery here since the summer of 2015, breaking above the 200-day moving average at the end of that year...
- View all videos