Tesco - the leading supermarket in Britain With small grocery stores under the Tesco Metro brand name, big supermarkets outside cities (Tesco Extra) and 24-hour stores.
- Article•November 09 2018Tesco and Sainsbury's win court appeal against business rates for cash machines
- Article•October 09 2018Former Tesco directors go on trial over alleged profit overstatement
- Article•October 08 2018Kepler Cheuvreux lowers Tesco target price amid margin troubles in Thailand
- Article•October 03 2018Tesco prospects positive despite first half profit miss
- Article•October 03 2018Tesco profits dented by sales slump in Europe and Asia
- Article•October 01 2018Tesco set to deliver 11th consecutive quarter of UK sales growth
- Article•October 01 2018Tesco Bank fined £16.4mln over 2016 cyber attack
- Article•September 24 2018Investors left confused as Tesco partner Carrefour denies bid approach for Casino
- Article•September 19 2018Tesco tries to out-Lidl the German discounters with Jack's but the portents are not good
- Article•September 17 2018Berenberg tells investors to add UK supermarket shares to their baskets
- View all
‘Buy on dips’ is Zak Mir’s advice with TescoJanuary 30 2017
Zak Mir tells the Proactive Investors Bulletin Board that investors should be buying on dips with regards to Tesco PLC (LON:TSCO) shares. “Any dips below £2 should be seen as a buying opportunity. If you’re cautious, maybe wait for a weekly close above the 50-day moving average at £2.06,” says Mir. “[We’re in a]...
'Marmitegate' could be a PR win for Tesco, says Wilson King's HunterOctober 13 2016
The Supermarket giant Tesco and Unilever are locked in a dispute over who should pay the price for the falling pound. Unilever is behind a number of popular brands such as Marmite and Ben & Jerry's ice cream.
King of Charts Zak Mir says Tesco recovery may see shares rise to 230pOctober 05 2016
Shares in Tesco Plc (LON:TSCO) can rally up to 230p per share in the coming months, according to technical analyst Zak Mir, who says the supermarket’s chart has been hinting at a recovery for some time. The chart guru, in a Tips TV segment for Proactive Investors, notes that momentum is with the FTSE 100 share and...
Tesco turnaround a “leap of faith” for investors, says analystJune 22 2016
Richard Hunter head of research at Wilson King says he is keen to see if Tesco (LON:TSCO) can maintain its turnaround ahead of the trading update on Thursday. “It was a previous darling of the UK market, but it had a number of problems … including an admission itself that it had taken its eye off the ball in terms of...
- View all videos