ITV plc is a United Kingdom-based advertising funded broadcaster. The Company also operates as an advertising funded media owner in the United Kingdom across all media, including television, radio, press, cinema, outdoor and the Internet. As a producer, ITV makes hours of network television. Its digital channels include ITV2, ITV3, ITV4 and Citv. ITV also makes programs for the BBC, Channel 4, five, Sky and other broadcasters. ITV produces programs watched on screens from San Francisco to Sydney. In addition, it produces a range of products related to ITV programs, such as digital video disks (DVDs) and computer games. Its online properties include itv.com, itvlocal.com and Friends Reunited.
ITV plc Timeline
- Article•ThuITV set to disappoint as post-World Cup viewing figures tail off
- Article•October 09 2018ITV could fetch £245mln for sale of London south bank headquarters, say analysts
- Article•October 03 2018ITV says it will not bid for Peaky Blinders production firm Endemol Shine
- Article•September 20 2018ITV 'very sensible' at first investor day in 11 years, says Barclays as it cuts target price
- Article•September 18 2018ITV tops FTSE 100 fallers as investors turn sour on Endemol Shine bid
- Article•August 07 2018ITV joins Disney and Fox in backing new video streaming service for mobile phones
- Article•July 25 2018Love Island and World Cup draw in more viewers for ITV in first half
- Article•July 24 2018JPMorgan Cazenove ups target for ITV, one day ahead of the broadcaster’s first-half results
- Article•July 12 2018ITV weak on England’s World Cup exit; Goldman Sachs cuts rating on valuation grounds
- Article•July 06 2018England expects: ITV boosted by World Cup viewing surge hope, reported Societe Generale upgrade
- View all
ITV plc Timeline
ITV a ‘value play’ as we head into 2017, says Zak MirJanuary 02 2017
British broadcaster ITV PLC (LON:ITV) could be a “value play” in 2017 with the share price having suffered over the past year. In the latest TIP TV Proactive Bulletin Board segment, Mir explains: “The company has been pummelled in the initial part of the year when there were fears over advertising revenues. “But...
Economic jitters 'making advertisers cautious', says analystNovember 10 2016
ITV PLC (LON:ITV) delivered a solid 5% increase in revenues for the nine months ended September, aided by the performance of its production arm, ITV Studios. Richard Hunter, Head of Research at Wilson King tells Proactive: ''ITV has now for some time been trying to lessen its reliance on TV income. Obviously from a...
- View all videos