AFC Energy plc
AFC Energy is edging increasingly closer to delivery of a commercial-scale fuel cell system capable of deployment across a range of markets. We will continue to push hard to achieve these ambitious goals and ensure that the system we take to market achieves not only short-term operational success, but also longevity, safety and stability of power supply across the life of the project.
Big picture - Why Invest in AFC Energy plc
AFC Energy plc Timeline
- Newswire•September 05 2018AFC Energy to join Hydrogen Council ahead of Global Climate Action Summit
- Newswire•July 26 2018AFC Energy receives non-refundable deposit from Southern Oil
- Article•July 23 2018The hydrogen market could ultimately be worth US$2.5trn
- Newswire•July 16 2018AFC Energy gears up for commercial push of fuel cell technology
- Article•July 12 2018AFC Energy focused on slashing cost of hydrogen power
- Article•July 12 2018AFC Energy picks up first fuel cell order from Australian partner
- Newswire•May 03 2018AFC Energy appoints new chief financial officer
- Newswire•March 07 2018AFC Energy looks to future after completing 3-year plan during 2017
- Newswire•January 26 2018AFC Energy's chief financial officer to leave end March
- Newswire•January 19 2018AFC Energy highlights “very significant improvements” for fuel cell system
- View all
AFC Energy plc Timeline
AFC Energy looking to be commercially valid and viable by end of 2017October 04 2017
Adam Bond, chief executive of AFC Energy plc (LON:AFC), caught up with Proactive's Andrew Scott on the back of their recent quarterly update. Bond says that initiatives undertaken by them and their partner De Nora have the potential to slash the cost of hydrogen power. Electrodes with two-year operational lives,...
AFC Energy kicks off work on 'landmark' hydrogen micro-grid projectJuly 24 2017
Adam Bond, chief executive of AFC Energy plc (LON:AFC) tells Proactive they're advancing a landmark fuel-cell project in Surrey, signing a deal with Dunsfold Park Ltd. The company has signed a term-sheet for a front end engineering and design (FEED) for the project, which will be a micro-grid utilising...
Zak Mir upgrades his AFC Energy price target to 35pJanuary 10 2017
Technical analyst Zak Mir is tipping AFC Energy plc (LON:AFC) to add another 75% to its share price in the coming weeks. The ‘King of Charts’ had previously set a target of 30p for the fuel cells group, but has upped that forecast to 35p now. “There’s a rising trend channel which can be drawn from last June,” Mir...
AFC Energy PLC to play its part in the Northern Powerhouse initiativeNovember 30 2016
AFC Energy plc (LON:AFC) is to collaborate with Peel Environmental to assess the feasibility of siting a fuel cell project at the Protos industrial park near Ellesmere Port, Cheshire. Chief executive officer Adam Bond said a lot of the opportunities the company has looked at over the years have been overseas, but it is...
- View all videos