Active Energy Group PLC
Active Energy Group Plc (AIM: AEG.L) is a London Stock Exchange-listed firm, operating internationally across the entire timber supply chain - from forest to fuel. Our complementary business divisions provide timberland development services for forestry owners and second-generation biomass coal replacement fuels for industrial power generators. Headquartered in the United Kingdom, Active Energy is a fast-expanding business with an innovative forward-looking strategy designed to together to optimise resources and opportunities, to maximise efficiencies and ROI, and to deliver lasting value to all stakeholders.
Big picture - Why Invest in Active Energy Group PLC
Active Energy Group PLC Timeline
- Newswire•December 03 2018Active Energy raises £1.5mln to move forward with recently awarded forestry contracts
- Article•November 30 2018Local officials talk up Active Energy’s Canadian forestry operations
- Newswire•November 26 2018Active Energy surges as it confirms receipt of Canadian timber permits
- Newswire•November 22 2018Active Energy moves to reassure investors over its Canadian timber permits
- Newswire•November 19 2018Active Energy receives government approval for forestry permits in Newfoundland
- Article•October 23 2018Active Energy Group's new form is taking shape
- Article•October 15 2018Active Energy inks US partnership with renewable power group
- Video•October 08 2018Canada forestry opportunity ‘one of the biggest Active Energy’s Spinks has ever seen’
- Newswire•October 08 2018Active Energy encouraged over Newfoundland and Labrador support, Spinks to focus on Timberlands busi
- Newswire•September 28 2018Active Energy to meet Newfoundland government next week over forestry contract
- View all
Active Energy Group PLC Timeline
Canada forestry opportunity ‘one of the biggest Active Energy’s Spinks has ever seen’October 08 2018
Active Energy Group PLC's (LON:AEG) executive director Richard Spinks updates Proactive Investors on its interests in Canada where it's now amending its application to the province of Newfoundland and Labrador, to focus exclusively on forestry opportunities and the development of one or more dedicated CoalSwitch...
Polish approval for 'SuperFuel' product a 'shot in the arm' for Active EnergyJune 13 2018
Richard Spinks, chief executive of Active Energy Group PLC (LON:AEG), tells Proactive's Andrew Scott they've received market certification and environmental clearance by the Polish government for their ‘SuperFuel’ product. Testing by the Polish government laboratory showed that the new fuel met requirements under new...
Active Energy to acquire controlling stake in forestry company in AlbertaMay 17 2018
Richard Spinks, chief executive of Active Energy Group PLC (LON:AEG), tells Proactive's Andrew Scott they're to acquire a controlling interest in PowerWood Canada Corp, a privately owned Canadian forestry company. PowerWood holds substantial forestry assets in Alberta, Canada, under forestry management agreements, and...
Active Energy inks CoalSwitch joint venture with Polish group CobantMarch 13 2018
Richard Spinks, chief executive of Active Energy Group PLC (LON:AEG) and Jakub Szałatkiewicz from Cobant, discuss with Proactive's Andrew Scott a new joint venture between them which is focused on a new "Super Fuel" - combining CoalSwitch and reclaimed coal from slurry dumps in Upper Silesia. The JV will assess the...
- View all videos