Iofina plc is involved in the exploration and production of iodine, iodine specialty chemical derivatives, produced water and natural gas. Iofina's business strategy is to identify, develop, build, own and operate iodine extraction plants currently focused in North America based on Iofinaâ€™s Wellhead Extraction TechnologyÂ® (WETÂ®) IOsorbÂ® technology. Iofina has production operations in the United States, specifically in Kentucky, Montana, and Oklahoma. The Group has complete vertical integration from the production of iodine in the field to the manufacture of the chemical end products derived from iodine to the consumer, and the recycling of iodine using iodinated side-streams from waste chemical processes. Iofina uses patented processes throughout all business lines. Together these allow Iofina to be the Technology Leaders in IodineÂ®. Iofina is traded in the NEX Exchange HERE
Big picture - Why Invest in Iofina plc
Iofina plc Timeline
- Newswireâ€˘October 10 2018Iofina enjoys record quarterly production as it reiterates full-year guidance
- Videoâ€˘September 21 2018Iofina reports 20% increase in revenue as IOsorb plant IO#7 comes online
- Newswireâ€˘September 20 2018Iofina's performance continues to improve
- Newswireâ€˘July 16 2018Iofina confirms expected sharp increase in output in 2018
- Articleâ€˘June 18 2018Better times ahead for Iofina as iodine prices recover
- Newswireâ€˘June 18 2018Iofina's house broker leaves forecasts unchanged after China dumping decision
- Videoâ€˘April 30 2018'Things are adding up for Iofina' with increased year-on-year production
- Newswireâ€˘April 30 2018Iofina expecting increase in production as IO#7 plant scales-up operations
- Videoâ€˘April 18 2018Iofina maintains production despite tough winter and fewer plants
- Newswireâ€˘April 18 2018Iofina maintains iodine production through grim US winter
- View all
Iofina plc Timeline
Iofina reports 20% increase in revenue as IOsorb plant IO#7 comes onlineSeptember 21 2018
Iofina plc (LON:IOF) chief executive Tom Becker caught up with Proactive's Andrew Scott to discuss its first half results revealed an increase in revenue and underlying earnings. The period saw 264.1 tonnes of crystalline iodine produced, which was up 12% from 235.5 tonnes in the previous year while the top-line also...
'Things are adding up for Iofina' with increased year-on-year productionApril 30 2018
Tom Becker, chief executive of Iofina plc (LON:IOF), tells Proactive Investors 2017 was a year of 'substantial' progress for the company. Gross profit increased by US$2.2m from US$2.7mln to US$4.9mln while underlying earnings (EBITDA) improved by US$2.7m from a deficit of US$1.3mln to a US$1.4mln surplus.
Iofina maintains production despite tough winter and fewer plantsApril 18 2018
Tom Becker, chief executive of Iofina plc (LON:IOF) tells Proactive Investors they maintained iodine production in the latest quarter even with an exceptionally bad US winter and less plants in operation. Two of the plants (IO#3 and IO#5) were offline at the start of the quarter, while parts of the US were hit by one...
Iofina kicks off production from new IO#7 plantFebruary 14 2018
Tom Becker, president and chief executive of Iofina plc (LON:IOF), tells Proactive construction's complete and they've now begun production at their IO#7 IOsorbÂ® plant. The site in Oklahoma, USA has undergone hydrostatic testing and evaluations of its systems and is currently processing iodine rich brine water.
- View all videos