Sirius’ bosses are due to deliver a key financing later this month that analysts think will remove most of the project’s risk, so is now a good time to get in?
Showing 25 of 9512
The iron ore price remains high, following Vale's tailings dam disaster
Basic measures like dividend cover suggest a number of blue chips might be struggling to maintain their payouts at current levels
Founded in 2016, the firm looks to create value by purchasing assets in the fragmented construction materials market and forming them into larger groups to create efficiencies
Some mid-tier gold miners look more attractive than others
The Tanzania-focused gold miner added it expects to be debt-free by the middle of next year
The group said the facility could form part of a broader funding package for the construction and commissioning of Kibo's African energy projects as they approach a final investment decision
The FTSE 100-listed firm lowered its 2019 iron ore production forecast to 265mln-270mln tonnes, down from the 273mln-283mln tonnes expected previously
The Zimbabwe-based group took the decision due to the ongoing uncertainty over the future of its RHA tungsten mine
Orion has sorted an ownership milestone as it prepares a BFS and awaits a mining right.
The Anglo-Australian miner reduced its annual iron ore shipments estimate to a range of 333mln to 343mln, down from a previously reduced range of 338mln to 350mln tonnes
Of Peel Hunt’s 117 house stocks, only ten of them are down as a ‘hold’, and Galliford Try is now one of those
The housebuilder is writing down the value of some of its big construction contracts, including the Queensferry Crossing, which has run well over budget
Output was 17% ahead of average annualised quarterly guidance said Ariana
The proposed transactions will introduce a high-profile South African BEE investor group to Orion’s share registry.
SigmaRoc said it will purchase a 40% stake in GDH for £4.89mln with an option to acquire the remaining 60% for £7.5mln before 31 August 2020
A changing of the guard is underway at Petra Diamonds
Acacia said it has continued to engage with parent company Barrick Gold in its negotiations with the Tanzanian government to resolve a dispute over alleged undeclared exports
“The recent pullback in the uranium price has provided us with an excellent window to add to our uranium inventory at an attractive price"
Fresnillo has started construction on the Juanicipio joint venture with MAG Silver Corp after the project received board approval
Some 45,000 barrels of crude have so far been recovered during 'test' production at Horse Hill
The company said gold production increased by 5% year-on-year in the first quarter to 17,245 ounces, up from 16,491 ounces a year earlier, due to increased gold production by flotation processing
RBC’s analysts said that while Glencore provides solid and diversified long-term exposure to the sector, weakness in thermal coal prices removes a positive from the investment case
In a note, the broker said the vanadium miner's current share price of around 33p was a “base level” from which investors should look to build “longer-term positions”
Analysts have speculated that Capital Group might have stopped trimming its stake for the time being, which would remove the lid that has kept shares at 20p in recent months