15 May 2019
Sanne Group plc
("SANNE" or "the Group")
Notice of Capital Markets Event
SANNE, a leading global provider of alternative asset and corporate services, will host a Capital Markets Event for investors and analysts this afternoon in London.
No new financial information will be disclosed and no update on trading will be made. Guidance remains unchanged from the full year results announced 22 March 2019 with the Board continuing to expect to deliver a strong performance in 2019. The Board also remains confident in the medium and long-term prospects for the Group.
The event will be hosted by Martin Schnaier, Chief Executive Officer, and James Ireland, Chief Financial Officer, together with members of the senior management team.
Presentations will cover the following topics:
· Strategy & market (Martin Schnaier, Chief Executive Officer)
· Integrated full service offering (Mark Law, Chief Commercial Officer)
· Product development (Jason Bingham, Managing Director, Product Development)
· Financial model (James Ireland, Chief Financial Officer)
· Operating platform (Eric Watson, Chief Operating Officer)
· Regulation & risk management (Martin Pearson, Chief Risk & Compliance Officer)
· M&A strategy (James Ireland, Chief Financial Officer)
· Perspective of an acquired business (Fernando Garcia Molina, Managing Director, AgenSynd)
Presentation materials will be made available on the Company's website following the event:
| || |
Sanne Group plc
+44 (0)1534 722 787
Martin Schnaier, Chief Executive Officer
James Ireland, Chief Financial Officer
| || |
Tulchan Communications LLP
+44 (0)20 7353 4200
SANNE is a leading global provider of alternative asset and corporate services. Established for over 30 years and listed on the Main Market of the London Stock Exchange and a member of the FTSE 250 index, SANNE employs more than 1,400 people worldwide and administers structures and funds that have in excess of £240 billion of assets.
Key clients include alternative asset managers, financial institutions, family offices, ultra-high net-worth individuals and corporates.
SANNE operates from a global network of offices located in leading financial jurisdictions, which are spread across the Americas, Europe, Africa and Asia-Pacific.
This information is provided by RNS, the news service of the London Stock Exchange. RNS is approved by the Financial Conduct Authority to act as a Primary Information Provider in the United Kingdom. Terms and conditions relating to the use and distribution of this information may apply. For further information, please contact [email protected] or visit www.rns.com.