LondonMetric - Proposed Placing to Fund Acquisitions
THIS ANNOUNCEMENT AND THE INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN IS NOT FOR PUBLICATION, RELEASE, OR DISTRIBUTION, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, IN, INTO, OR FROM
THIS ANNOUNCEMENT CONTAINS INSIDE INFORMATION AS DEFINED UNDER THE MARKET ABUSE REGULATION (EU) NO. 596/2014.
("LondonMetric" or "the Company")
PROPOSED PLACING TO FUND FURTHER DISTRIBUTION AND LONG INCOME ACQUISITIONS
· Proposed Placing to raise approximately
· The macro backdrop and the global search for income is creating an environment that is highly supportive for the right real estate that can generate long and strong income. The Company continues to actively execute on attractive long term investment opportunities alongside a high expectation of finding additional and compelling opportunities in the near term
· The Placing will enable the Company to:
o take advantage of these opportunities by funding its current deal pipeline within structurally supported sectors of urban logistics and long income, offering greater exposure to attractive returns from these sectors whilst maintaining a strong balance sheet; and
o further improve the length, strength, quality and granularity of its income
· The Company intends that the Net Proceeds will be used to fund existing deals which are set out below ("Investments"), as well as other potential pipeline opportunities:
· Approximately £60 million used to acquire a long income portfolio comprising five assets:
o In legals on a sale and leaseback with a convenience/online operator, on a "principal to principal" basis with exclusivity
o New 20 year lease with CPIH indexation
o Excellent real estate in strong locations with extremely high occupier contentment
· Approximately £30 million for the purchase of an identified pipeline of opportunities which are in discussions and comprise an urban logistics warehouse in
· With this strong programme of Investments and opportunities in place, the Company expects to substantially deploy the Net Proceeds within three months
· The Company's progressive dividend policy remains unchanged and it expects to pay a fourth quarterly dividend to shareholders of
· Investors should read this announcement in conjunction with the trading update released on 5
"We are continuing to operate against an unprecedented economic and social backdrop which is accelerating a number of trends that were already disrupting established practices. This is having a profound effect on real estate as performances across the sectors continue to polarise. The structural trends towards online and convenience that have underpinned our conviction calls into logistics and long income are set to accelerate, as many temporary shopping behaviours become more permanent with changes that were expected to take years now occurring within months.
"Against this backdrop, our portfolio remains well positioned and has continued to perform strongly as borne out by our high rent collection and continued dividend payments. These uncertain times are starting to give rise to quality investment opportunities that are seldom available in a normalised market. Through our occupier relationships we have identified some excellent assets, at attractive pricing, which would further strengthen our portfolio's long term income characteristics. Not only do we expect to see further opportunities arise but also we expect the pitch to be much less crowded than before."
The Placing is being conducted, subject to the satisfaction of certain conditions, through an accelerated bookbuild which will be launched immediately following this placing announcement (the "Announcement") and will be subject to the terms and conditions set out in the Appendix. J.P. Morgan Cazenove and Peel Hunt have been appointed joint bookrunners in respect of the Placing.
Background to the Placing
LondonMetric's strategic decisions and actions over the past few years have aligned the portfolio to structurally supported sectors that are benefitting from the changes in consumer shopping habits and to those sectors that offer superior growth prospects.
Driven by changing consumer shopping habits and technological disruption, the trend towards online and convenience has shown no signs of slowing down. Whilst COVID-19 is creating an economic shock, the Company believes that it is only serving to further accelerate these trends with temporary changes from the pandemic, in some cases, likely to become permanent. The Company expects these structural tail winds to further benefit its portfolio of logistics and long income assets, as good assets in resilient sectors continue to be the clear winners and sought after in the investment market.
The Company also believes that the macro environment is highly supportive for the right real estate that can generate long and strong income. The global search for income has intensified further as corporates across the board cut dividends and yields on government bonds fall to record lows. Therefore, the Company believes that property let on long leases with potential income growth to high quality counterparties at yields that are 400-500 bps higher than government bond yields remains highly attractive.
The Company's £2.3 billion portfolio (as at
Despite the significant economic impact of COVID-19, the portfolio has demonstrated significant resilience with strong rent collection to date and robust valuation performances. Whilst the Company cannot be totally immune from current events, it enjoys excellent relationships with its stakeholders which, combined with long experience and its continued balance sheet discipline means that it is very well placed to deal with the current disruption.
Furthermore, the Company believes that the challenging markets are creating uncertainty which is starting to give rise to attractive investment opportunities seldom available in a normalised market. The Company expects the competition for these opportunities to be less intense and therefore pricing to be more attractive than would otherwise have been the case.
Use of Proceeds
The Company has consistently employed a strict internal competition for capital. It has funded recent investments primarily through ongoing disposals and, consequently, has only raised equity once in 2017 since it was formed through the merger in 2013.
The Company has today separately announced an update on current trading ahead of its full year results for the year ended
The Company has identified a programme of Investments and opportunities. The Company intends that the Net Proceeds will be used to fund the Investments set out below, as well as other potential pipeline opportunities:
· Approximately £60 million used to acquire a long income portfolio comprising five assets:
o In legals on a sale and leaseback with a convenience/online operator, on a "principal to principal" basis with exclusivity
o New 20 year lease (15 year break) with CPIH indexation
o Excellent real estate in strong locations with extremely high occupier contentment
· Approximately £30 million for the purchase of an identified pipeline of opportunities which are in discussions and comprise an urban logistics warehouse in
With this strong programme of Investments and opportunities in place, the Company expects to substantially deploy the Net Proceeds within three months. These acquisitions will further lengthen and strengthen the income profile of the Company as well as further improve its income granularity and diversification.
The Company's progressive dividend policy remains unchanged and it expects to pay a fourth quarterly dividend to shareholders of
LondonMetric continues to employ a rigorous balance sheet discipline which has been enhanced following a recent
Details of the Placing
Under the terms of the Placing, LondonMetric intends to place approximately 56 million Placing Shares, representing approximately 6.7 per cent. of the current issued ordinary share capital of the Company.
The Placing is being conducted, subject to the satisfaction of certain conditions, through an accelerated bookbuild process (the "Bookbuild") to be carried out by J.P. Morgan Cazenove and Peel Hunt (the "Bookrunners"). The book will open with immediate effect and may close at any time thereafter. The timing of the closing of the book, the Placing Price and the number of Placing Shares will be agreed between the Bookrunners and the Company following completion of the Bookbuild and will then be announced as soon as practicable on a
A description of certain relevant aspects of the Placing Agreement can be found in the terms and conditions contained in the Appendix to this Announcement under the heading "Participation in, and principal terms of, the Placing". The Placing will be made on a non-pre-emptive basis. The Company will rely on the waiver of pre-emption rights authorities given by shareholders of the Company at the Annual General Meeting held on
Prior to launch of the Placing, the Company consulted with a significant number of its shareholders to gauge their feedback as to the terms of the Placing. Feedback from this consultation was highly supportive and as a result the Board has chosen to proceed with the Placing. The Placing is being structured as a Bookbuild to minimise execution and market risk. The Board intends to apply the principles of pre-emption when allocating Placing Shares to those shareholders that participate in the Placing.
Application will be made for the Placing Shares to be admitted to listing on the premium listing segment of the Official List of the
The Placing is conditional upon, inter alia, Admission becoming effective not later than
The above proposed dates may be subject to change at the discretion of the Company, JPMC and Peel Hunt.
The Placing Shares will, when issued, be credited as fully paid and rank pari passu with the existing Ordinary Shares in the capital of the Company including the right to receive all future dividends and distributions declared, made or paid, including the fourth quarterly interim dividend of
The Placing is conditional upon, inter alia, Admission becoming effective. The Placing is also conditional upon the Placing Agreement becoming unconditional and not being terminated.
The Appendix to this Announcement (which forms part of the Announcement) sets out the terms and conditions of the Placing. By choosing to participate in the Placing and by making an oral or written offer to acquire Placing Shares, investors will be deemed to have read and understood this Announcement in its entirety (including the Appendix) and to be making a legally binding offer on the terms and subject to the terms and conditions in it, and to be providing the representations, warranties and acknowledgements contained in the Appendix.
| || |
Tel: +44 (0) 20 7484 9000
| || |
Tel: +44 (0) 20 7418 8900
J.P. Morgan Cazenove
Tel: +44 (0) 20 7742 4000
Tel: +44 (0) 20 3727 1000
The person responsible for arranging for the release of this Announcement on behalf of the Company is
The information contained in this Announcement is restricted and not for release, publication or distribution, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, in, into or from
No prospectus will be made available in connection with the matters contained in this Announcement and no such prospectus is required (in accordance with the Prospectus Regulation (EU) 2017/1129) ("Prospectus Regulation")) to be published. Persons needing advice should consult an independent financial adviser.
The Placing Shares have not been and will not be registered under the United States Securities Act of 1933, as amended ("Securities Act"), or with any securities regulatory authority of any state or other jurisdiction of
The contents of this Announcement are not to be construed as legal, financial or tax advice. If necessary, each recipient of this Announcement should consult his, her or its own legal adviser, financial adviser or tax adviser for legal, financial or tax advice. Each placee should consult with its own advisers as to legal, tax, business and related aspects of an acquisition of Placing Shares.
This Announcement is not being distributed by, nor has it been approved for the purposes of section 21 of the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 ("FSMA") by, a person authorised under FSMA. This Announcement is being distributed and communicated to persons in the
This Announcement does not constitute a disclosure document under Part 7.9 or Part 6D.2 of the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth) ("Australian Corporations Act") and has not been, and will not be, lodged with the
This Announcement does not constitute an offer of securities to the public in
This Announcement is directed only at: (a) persons in a member state of the European Economic Area who are qualified investors (within the meaning of the Prospectus Regulation ("
This Announcement should not be construed as an opportunity to invest in a collective investment scheme in
This Announcement has been issued by, and is the sole responsibility, of the Company. No representation or warranty express or implied, is or will be made as to, or in relation to, and no responsibility or liability is or will be accepted by Peel Hunt or JPMC or by any of their respective affiliates or agents as to or in relation to, the accuracy or completeness of this Announcement or any other written or oral information made available to or publicly available to any interested party or its advisers, and any liability therefor is expressly disclaimed. Neither Peel Hunt, JPMC nor any of their affiliates or agents shall have any obligation to update this Announcement or any additional information or to correct any inaccuracies in it which may become apparent.
Aside from the responsibilities and liabilities, if any, which may be imposed under FSMA or the regulatory regime established thereunder, or any other applicable regulatory regime, none of Peel Hunt, JPMC or any of their respective affiliates accept any responsibility or liability whatsoever for, nor make any representation or warranty, express or implied, as to the contents of this Announcement, including its accuracy, fairness, completeness or verification, or for any other statement made or purported to be made by it, or on its behalf, in connection with the Company or the Placing and nothing in this Announcement is, or shall be relied upon as a promise or representation in this respect, whether as to the past or future. Each of Peel Hunt, JPMC and their respective affiliates accordingly disclaims to the fullest extent permitted by law all and any responsibility or liability whether arising in tort, contract or otherwise (save as referred to above) which they might otherwise have in respect of this Announcement or any such statement.
The distribution of this Announcement and the offering of the Placing Shares in certain jurisdictions may be restricted by law. No action has been taken by the Company, Peel Hunt or JPMC that would permit an offering of such shares or possession or distribution of this Announcement or any other offering or publicity material relating to such shares in any jurisdiction where action for that purpose is required. Persons into whose possession this Announcement comes are required by the Company, Peel Hunt and JPMC to inform themselves about, and to observe, such restrictions.
The information in this Announcement may not be forwarded or distributed to any other person and may not be reproduced in any manner whatsoever. Any forwarding, distribution, reproduction, or disclosure of this information in whole or in part is unauthorised. Failure to comply with this directive may result in a violation of the Securities Act or the applicable laws of other jurisdictions.
This Announcement contains (or may contain) certain forward-looking statements with respect to certain of the Company's current expectations and projections about future events, including its expectations in relation to the audited financial results for the financial year ended
The Placing Shares to be issued pursuant to the Placing will not be admitted to trading on any stock exchange other than the
Neither the content of the Company's website nor any website accessible by hyperlinks on the Company's website is incorporated in, or forms part of, this Announcement.
APPENDIX: TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE PLACING
Terms and Conditions - Important Information for Placees Only Regarding the Placing
THIS ANNOUNCEMENT (TOGETHER WITH THE APPENDIX, THE "ANNOUNCEMENT") AND THE INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN IS RESTRICTED AND IS NOT FOR PUBLICATION, RELEASE, TRANSMISSION, FORWARDING OR DISTRIBUTION, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, IN OR INTO
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ON THE PLACING FOR INVITED PLACEES ONLY.
MEMBERS OF THE PUBLIC ARE NOT ELIGIBLE TO TAKE PART IN THE PLACING. ALL OFFERS OF THE PLACING SHARES IN THE EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AREA WILL BE MADE PURSUANT TO AN EXEMPTION UNDER THE PROSPECTUS REGULATION (AS DEFINED BELOW) FROM THE REQUIREMENT TO PRODUCE A PROSPECTUS, ALL OFFERS OF THE PLACING SHARES IN
THIS ANNOUNCEMENT AND THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET OUT IN THIS APPENDIX ARE FOR INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY AND ARE DIRECTED ONLY AT PERSONS WHOSE ORDINARY ACTIVITIES INVOLVE THEM IN ACQUIRING, HOLDING, MANAGING AND DISPOSING OF INVESTMENTS (AS PRINCIPAL OR AGENT) FOR THE PURPOSES OF THEIR BUSINESS AND WHO HAVE PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE IN MATTERS RELATING TO INVESTMENTS AND ARE: (A) PERSONS IN MEMBER STATES OF THE EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AREA WHO ARE QUALIFIED INVESTORS ("QUALIFIED INVESTORS") WITHIN THE MEANING OF ARTICLE 2(E) OF REGULATION (EU) 2017/1129 (AS SUPPLEMENTED BY COMMISSION DELEGATED REGULATION (EU) 2019/980 AND COMMISSION DELEGATED REGULATION (EU) 2019/979 (THE "PROSPECTUS REGULATION"); (B) PERSONS IN THE
THE PLACING SHARES HAVE NOT BEEN AND WILL NOT BE REGISTERED UNDER
THIS ANNOUNCEMENT, THIS APPENDIX AND THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET OUT HEREIN MUST NOT BE ACTED ON OR RELIED ON BY PERSONS WHO ARE NOT RELEVANT PERSONS. PERSONS DISTRIBUTING THIS ANNOUNCEMENT MUST SATISFY THEMSELVES THAT IT IS LAWFUL TO DO SO. ANY INVESTMENT OR INVESTMENT ACTIVITY TO WHICH THIS ANNOUNCEMENT AND THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET OUT HEREIN RELATE IS AVAILABLE ONLY TO RELEVANT PERSONS AND WILL BE ENGAGED IN ONLY WITH RELEVANT PERSONS. THIS ANNOUNCEMENT AND THIS APPENDIX DO NOT CONSTITUTE AN OFFER FOR SALE OR SUBSCRIPTION OF ANY SECURITIES IN THE COMPANY.
THE CONTENTS OF THIS ANNOUNCEMENT HAVE NOT BEEN REVIEWED BY ANY REGULATORY AUTHORITY IN THE
By participating in the Placing, placees ("Placees") will be deemed to have read and understood this Announcement in its entirety and to be participating in the Placing on the terms and conditions, and to be providing the representations, warranties, acknowledgements and undertakings, contained in this Appendix. In particular, each Placee represents, warrants and acknowledges that:
(1) it is a Relevant Person (as defined above) and undertakes that it will acquire, hold, manage or dispose of any Placing Shares that are allocated to it for the purposes of its business;
(2) it is and, at the time the Placing Shares are acquired, will be either (a) outside
(3) if it is a financial intermediary, as that term is used in Article 2(d) of the Prospectus Regulation, that any Placing Shares acquired by it in the Placing will not be acquired on a non-discretionary basis on behalf of, nor will they be acquired with a view to their offer or resale to, persons in circumstances which may give rise to an offer of securities to the public other than an offer or resale in a member state of the European Economic Area which has implemented the Prospectus Regulation to
(4) unless it has signed a US investor letter in a form satisfactory to the Company and the relevant Bank, it is acquiring the Placing Shares for its own account or for an account with respect to which it exercises sole investment discretion, and that it (and any such account) is outside
The Company and each of the Banks will rely upon the truth and accuracy of the foregoing representations, warranties, acknowledgements and agreements.
The Placing Shares are, subject to certain exceptions (in which case the investor will be required to sign a US investor letter in a form satisfactory to the Company and the relevant Bank), being offered and sold outside
No prospectus has been lodged with or registered by the securities commission of any state, province or territory of
The distribution of this Announcement and the Placing or issue of the Placing Shares in certain jurisdictions may be restricted by law. No action has been taken by the Company, the Banks or any of their affiliates that would permit an offer of the Placing Shares or possession or distribution of this Announcement or any other offering or publicity material relating to such Placing Shares in any jurisdiction where action for that purpose is required. Persons into whose possession this Announcement comes are required by the Company and the Banks to inform themselves about and to observe any such restrictions.
No consent of the
This Announcement has not been approved or authorised by the
Neither the Commission nor the States of
Persons (including, without limitation, nominees and trustees) who have a contractual or other legal obligation to forward a copy of this Appendix or the Announcement of which it forms part should seek appropriate advice before taking any action.
Following this Announcement, the Banks will commence the Bookbuild to determine demand for participation in the Placing by Placees. No commissions will be paid to Placees or by Placees in respect of any Placing Shares. The book will open with immediate effect and will close at the discretion of the Company and the Banks. Members of the public are not entitled to participate in the Placing. This Appendix gives details of the terms and conditions of, and the mechanics of participation in, the Placing.
Details of the Placing Agreement and the Placing Shares
The Banks have today entered into the Placing Agreement under which, subject to the terms and conditions set out therein, each of the Banks has agreed to use reasonable endeavours to procure subscribers for the Placing Shares.
The price per Placing Share at which the Placing Shares are to be placed (the "Placing Price") and the final number of Placing Shares will be decided at the close of the Bookbuild following the execution of the pricing agreement by the Company and the Banks (the "Pricing Agreement"). The timing of the closing of the book, pricing and allocations are at the discretion of the Company and the Banks. Details of the Placing Price and the number of Placing Shares will be announced as soon as practicable after the close of the Bookbuild.
The Placing is conditional upon the Placing Agreement becoming unconditional in all respects, including, inter alia, Admission occurring not later than
The Placing Shares will, when issued, be subject to the articles of association of the Company, be credited as fully paid and will rank pari passu in all respects with the existing ordinary shares in the Company (the "Ordinary Shares"), including the right to receive all dividends and other distributions declared, made or paid in respect of such Ordinary Shares after the date of this Announcement.
As part of the Placing, the Company has agreed with the Banks that it will not, for a period of 90 days after the date of Admission, (i) enter into, or incur any obligation to make, any commitment or agreement, or put itself in a position where it is obliged to announce that any commitment or agreement may be entered into or made, which in either case is or might be material in the context of the Placing or (ii) provide any public statement or commentary regarding the Placing Shares or the Placing or make any other announcement through a
Applications for Admission
Application will be made for the Placing Shares to be admitted to the premium segment of the Official List of the Financial Conduct Authority ("
Participation in, and principal terms of, the Placing
1. The Banks are acting as joint bookrunners and brokers and agents of the Company in connection with the Placing. Participation in the Placing will only be available to persons who are Relevant Persons or who may lawfully be, and are, invited to participate by the Banks.
2. The Banks and their respective affiliates and/or their agents are each entitled to participate in the Placing as principal.
3. The Placing Shares will be issued to Placees at the Placing Price to be determined by the Company and the Banks, and announced by the Company, following completion of the Bookbuild.
4. To bid in the Bookbuild, Placees should communicate their bid by telephone and in writing to their usual sales contact at the relevant Bank. Each bid should state the number of Placing Shares which the prospective Placee wishes to subscribe for at either the Placing Price, which is ultimately established by the Company and the Banks, or at prices up to a price limit specified in its bid.
5. Each prospective Placee's allocation in the Bookbuild ("Placing Participation") will be determined by the Company and the relevant Bank in their sole discretion and their Placing Participation and the Placing Price will be confirmed orally and/or via written correspondence by the relevant Bank as agent of the Company. That oral and/or written confirmation constitutes an irrevocable legally binding commitment upon that person (who will at that point become a Placee) to subscribe for the number of Placing Shares allocated to it at the Placing Price on the terms and conditions set out in this Appendix and in accordance with the articles of association of the Company.
6. The Bookbuild will open with immediate effect. The timing of the closing of the Bookbuild, pricing and allocations are at the absolute discretion of the Banks and the Company. The Banks may, in agreement with the Company, accept bids that are received after the Bookbuild has closed. The Banks reserve the right to scale back the number of Placing Shares to be subscribed by any Placee in the event of an oversubscription under the Placing. The Banks also reserve the right not to accept offers for Placing Shares or to accept such offers in part rather than in whole.
7. Each Placee also has an immediate, separate, irrevocable and binding obligation, owed to the Banks, each as agents of the Company, to pay in cleared funds in Sterling at the relevant time in accordance with the requirements set out below under "Registration and Settlement", an amount equal to the product of the Placing Price and the number of Placing Shares such Placee has agreed to subscribe and the Company has agreed to allot and issue to that Placee, conditional upon Admission becoming effective.
8. Irrespective of the time at which a Placee's Placing Participation is confirmed, settlement for all Placing Shares to be acquired pursuant to the Placing will be required to be made on the same day, on the basis explained below under "Registration and Settlement".
9. Completion of the Placing be subject to the fulfilment of the conditions referred to below under "Conditions of the Placing" and to the Placing not being terminated on the basis referred to below under "Termination of the Placing Agreement". In the event that the Placing Agreement does not become unconditional in any respect or is terminated, the Placing will not proceed.
10. By participating in the Placing, each Placee will agree that its rights and obligations in respect of the Placing will terminate only in the circumstances described below and will not be capable of rescission or termination by the Placee, and is not subject to any further conditions or requirements other than those set out in this Announcement or Placing Agreement.
11. To the fullest extent permissible by law, neither the Banks nor the Company nor any of their affiliates, agents, directors, officers, consultants or employees shall have any liability to Placees (or to any other person whether acting on behalf of a Placee or otherwise). In particular, neither the Banks nor any of their affiliates, agents, directors, officers, consultants or employees shall have any liability (including to the extent permissible by law, any fiduciary duties) in respect of the Banks' conduct of the Bookbuild (including the Banks entering or not entering into the Pricing Agreement) or of such alternative method of effecting the Placing as the Banks and the Company may agree.
Conditions of the Placing
The Placing Agreement is conditional on, inter alia:
(a) each of the warranties in the Placing Agreement not being, in the opinion of either of the Banks, untrue, inaccurate or misleading in any respect when made nor becoming untrue, inaccurate or misleading in any respect by reference to the facts and circumstances existing at the time;
(b) the Banks and the Company entering into the Pricing Agreement;
(c) the Company allotting, subject only to Admission, the Placing Shares; and
(d) Admission taking place not later than
If (i) any of the conditions contained in the Placing Agreement have not been fulfilled or waived by the Banks by the applicable time or date where specified (or such later time and/or date as the Company and the Banks may agree), (ii) any of the conditions contained in the Placing Agreement becomes incapable of being satisfied or (iii) the Placing Agreement is terminated in accordance with their terms (as summarised below), the Placing will lapse and the Placees' rights and obligations hereunder in relation to the Placing Shares shall cease and terminate at such time and each Placee agrees that no claim can be made by the Placee in respect thereof.
The Banks may, in their absolute discretion and upon such terms as they think fit, waive fulfilment, in whole or in part, of any or all of the conditions in the Placing Agreement, other than that relating to, inter alia, Admission (to the extent permitted by law or regulations), by giving notice in writing to the Company. Any such waiver will not affect Placees' commitments as set out in this Announcement.
None of the Banks, the Company or any other person shall have any liability to any Placee (or to any other person whether acting on behalf of a Placee or otherwise) in respect of any decision they may make as to whether or not to waive or to extend the time and/or the date for the satisfaction of any condition to the Placing nor for any decision they may make as to the satisfaction of any condition or in respect of the Placing generally or for entering or not entering into the Pricing Agreement and by participating in the Placing each Placee agrees that any such decision is within the absolute discretion of the Banks and the Company.
Termination of the Placing Agreement
The Banks are entitled, at any time before Admission and in accordance with its terms, to terminate the Placing Agreement by giving notice to the Company if, inter alia:
(a) any of the warranties given by the Company in the Placing Agreement are, in the opinion of either of the Banks, untrue, inaccurate or misleading in any respect when made or have become untrue, inaccurate or misleading in any respect by reference to the facts and circumstances existing at the time;
(b) the Company breaches any of its obligations under the Placing Agreement and such breach is, in the opinion of either of the Banks, material in the context of the Placing and/or Admission;
(c) in the opinion of either of the Banks any statement in this Announcement or the management presentation given by the Company in relation to the Placing is untrue, inaccurate or misleading in any respect or becomes untrue, inaccurate or misleading in any respect;
(d) in the opinion of either of the Banks there has been a material adverse change in or any development or event reasonably likely to involve a prospective material adverse change in or affecting the condition (financial, operational, legal or otherwise) or the earnings or business affairs or business prospects of the Group; or
(e) there has been: (i) the suspension of trading in securities generally on the
Upon such termination, the parties to the Placing Agreement shall be released and discharged (except for any liability arising before or in relation to such termination) from their respective obligations under or pursuant to the Placing Agreement and the Placing will not proceed.
By participating in the Placing, Placees agree that the exercise by either Bank of any right of termination or by either Bank of any other discretion under the Placing Agreement, shall be within the absolute discretion of the relevant Bank and that it need not make any reference to Placees and that it shall have no liability to Placees whatsoever in connection with any such exercise or failure so to exercise.
The Company has undertaken to the Banks that, between the date of the Placing Agreement and 90 calendar days from the date of Admission, it will not issue Ordinary Shares or enter into certain transactions involving or relating to the Ordinary Shares, subject to certain carve-outs agreed between the Banks and the Company.
By participating in the Placing, Placees agree that the exercise by the Banks of any power to grant consent to
waive the undertaking by the Company of a transaction which would otherwise be subject to the lock-up under the Placing Agreement shall be within the absolute discretion of the Banks and that they need not make any reference to, or consultation with, Placees and that they shall have no liability to Placees whatsoever in connection with any such exercise of the power to grant consent.
The Placing Shares are being offered to Relevant Persons only and will not be offered in such a way as to require a prospectus in the
Each Placee, by accepting a participation in the Placing, agrees that the content of this Announcement (including this Appendix) is exclusively the responsibility of the Company and confirms that it has neither received nor relied on any other information, representation, warranty, or statement made by or on behalf of the Company or the Banks or any other person and neither the Company nor the Banks nor any other person will be liable for any Placee's decision to participate in the Placing based on any other information, representation, warranty or statement which the Placees may have obtained or received. Each Placee acknowledges and agrees that it has relied on its own investigation of the business, financial or other position of the Company in participating in the Placing. Nothing in this paragraph shall exclude the liability of any person for fraudulent misrepresentation.
Registration and Settlement
Settlement of transactions in the Placing Shares (ISIN: GB00B4WFW713) will take place within the system administered by
The Banks reserve the right to require settlement for the Placing Shares, and to deliver the Placing Shares to Placees, by such other means as they deem necessary if delivery or settlement to Placees is not practicable within the CREST system or would not be consistent with regulatory requirements in a Placee's jurisdiction.
Each Placee allocated Placing Shares in the Placing will be sent an electronic contract note/confirmation stating the number of Placing Shares to be allocated to it. Each such Placee agrees that it will do all things necessary to ensure that delivery and payment is completed in accordance with the standing CREST or certificated settlement instructions as set out in the electronic contract note/confirmation.
The Company will deliver such Placing Shares to the CREST account operated by Peel Hunt as agent for the Company and Peel Hunt and JPMC will enter its respective delivery (DEL) instruction into the CREST system. The input to CREST by a Placee of a matching or acceptance instruction will then allow delivery of the relevant Placing Shares to that Placee against payment.
It is expected that settlement will be on 7 May 2020 in accordance with the instructions given to the Banks unless otherwise notified by the Banks.
Interest is chargeable daily on payments not received from Placees on the due date in accordance with the arrangements set out above at prevailing market rates as determined by the Banks.
Each Placee is deemed to agree that, if it does not comply with these obligations, the Company may without limiting any other rights it may have, and subject to the provisions of the Placing Agreement, sell any or all of the Placing Shares allocated to that Placee on such Placee's behalf and retain from the proceeds, an amount equal to the aggregate amount owed by the Placee plus any interest due. The relevant Placee will, however, remain liable for any shortfall below the aggregate amount owed by it and may be required to bear any stamp duty or stamp duty reserve tax (together with any interest or penalties) which may arise upon the sale of such Placing Shares on such Placee's behalf.
If Placing Shares are to be delivered to a custodian or settlement agent, Placees should ensure that the electronic contract note/confirmation is forwarded immediately to the relevant person within that organisation. Insofar as Placing Shares are registered in a Placee's name or that of its nominee or in the name of any person for whom a Placee is contracting as agent or that of a nominee for such person, such Placing Shares should, subject as provided below, be so registered free from any liability to
Representations and Warranties
By participating in the Placing each Placee (and any person acting on such Placee's behalf) irrevocably represents, warrants, undertakes, acknowledges, confirms and agrees with the Company and each of the Banks, in each case as a fundamental term of its participation, that:
1. it has read and understood this Announcement in its entirety and that its acquisition of the Placing Shares is subject to and based upon all the terms, conditions, representations, warranties, acknowledgements, agreements and undertakings and other information contained in this Announcement and not in reliance on any information, representation, warranties or statements other than those contained in the Announcement;
2. none of the Banks nor the Company nor any of their respective affiliates, agents, directors, officers, consultants or employees or any person acting on behalf of any of them has provided, nor will they provide, it with any material regarding the Placing Shares or the Company or any other person other than the information contained in this Announcement; nor has it requested any of the Banks or the Company, any of their affiliates or any person acting on behalf of any of them to provide it with any such material or information;
3. the exercise by the Banks of any right of termination or any right of waiver exercisable by the Banks contained in the Placing Agreement including, without limitation, the right to terminate the Placing Agreement and/or to enter into or refrain from entering into the Pricing Agreement, is within the absolute discretion of the Banks and the Banks will not have any liability to any Placee whatsoever in connection with any decision to exercise or not exercise any such rights;
4. if (i) any of the conditions in the Placing Agreement are not satisfied (or, where relevant, waived), or (ii) the Placing Agreement is terminated, or (iii) the Pricing Agreement is not executed by the Banks and the Company, or (iv) the Placing Agreement does not otherwise become unconditional in all respects, the Placing will lapse and its rights (save as to return of funds) and obligations hereunder shall cease and determine at such time and no claim shall be made by any Placee in respect thereof;
5. no offering document or prospectus has been, or will be, prepared in connection with the Placing and represents and warrants that it has not received a prospectus or other offering document in connection therewith;
6. the Ordinary Shares are (and the Placing Shares will be) admitted to the Official List and to trading on the Main Market, and the Company is therefore required to publish certain business and financial information in accordance with the rules and practices of the Main Market and applicable legislation, and that it is able to obtain or access such information without undue difficulty, and is able to obtain access to such information or comparable information concerning any other Main Market listed company, without undue difficulty;
7. unless it is a Canadian Purchaser (as defined below), it is not a resident of
8. (i) it is not and, if different, the beneficial owner of the Placing Shares is not, and at the time the Placing Shares are acquired will not be, a resident of
9. the Placing Shares have not been and will not be registered under the Securities Act or with any State or other jurisdiction of
10. it will not distribute, forward, transfer or otherwise transmit this Announcement or Appendix, or any other presentational or other materials concerning the Placing in or into
11. unless it has signed a US investor letter in a form satisfactory to the Company and the relevant Bank, it is outside of
12. except as otherwise permitted by the Company in writing, it is not an ERISA Entity or using the assets of an ERISA Entity to purchase the Placing Shares. "ERISA Entity" shall mean any person that is (i) an "employee benefit plan" as defined in Section 3(3) of the United States Employee Retirement Income Security Act of 1974, as amended ("ERISA"), that is subject to Title I of ERISA; or (ii) a "plan" as defined in Section 4975 of the United States Internal Revenue Code of 1986, as amended (the "Code"), including an individual retirement account or other arrangement that is subject to Section 4975 of the Code; or (iii) an entity which is deemed to hold the assets of any of the foregoing types of plans, accounts or arrangements that is subject to Title I of ERISA or Section 4975 of the Code; or (iv) any governmental, church, non-US or other employee benefit plan that is subject to any federal, state, local or non-US law that is substantially similar to the provisions of Title I of ERISA or Section 4975 of the Code whose purchase, holding, and disposition of the Placing Shares could constitute or result in a non-exempt violation of any such substantially similar law;
13. it is either:
(i) not a national or resident of
(ii) resident in
(A) if it is a private, public or listed company incorporated in
(B) if it is an institutional investor for the purposes of the Currencies and Exchanges Act 9 of 1933 ("Exchange Control Restrictions"), specifically:
(a) a retirement fund or a long term insurer, then the aggregate value of its Placing Participation at the Placing Price does not and will not exceed 25% of the aggregate value of its retail assets, calculated in accordance with the Exchange Control Restrictions; or
(b) a collective investment scheme management company, or investment manager registered as an institutional investor with the
it has complied in all respects with the prudential regulations administered by the
14. if resident in or registered under the laws of
a. it accepts and acknowledges that this Announcement is not a registered prospectus (as that term is defined in the South African Companies Act, 2008) and will not be filed or registered with the
b. it is one or more of the persons or entities referred to in section 96(1) of the South African Companies Act, 2008;
c. the Company will not be a registered collective investment scheme under the South African Collective Investment Scheme Control Act, 2002, and nothing in this Announcement should be construed as constituting an opportunity to invest in a collective investment scheme in
15. the content of this Announcement is exclusively the responsibility of the Company and that neither of the Banks nor any of their respective affiliates, agents, directors, officers, consultants or employees nor any person acting on their behalf has or shall have any liability, in contract, tort or otherwise for any information, representation or statement contained in this Announcement or any information previously published by or on behalf of the Company and will not be liable for any Placee's decision to participate in the Placing based on any information, representation or statement contained in this Announcement or otherwise. Each Placee further represents, warrants and agrees that the only information on which it is entitled to rely and on which such Placee has relied in committing itself to subscribe for the Placing Shares is contained in this Announcement and any information previously or contemporaneously published by the Company by notification to a RIS, such information being all that it deems necessary to make an investment decision in respect of the Placing Shares and that it has neither received nor relied on any other information given or representations, warranties or statements made by either of the Banks or the Company and neither of the Banks nor the Company will be liable for any Placee's decision to accept an invitation to participate in the Placing based on any other information, representation, warranty or statement. Each Placee further acknowledges and agrees that it has relied on its own investigation of the business, financial or other position of the Company in deciding to participate in the Placing;
16. neither it, nor the person specified by it for registration as a holder of Placing Shares is, or is acting as nominee or agent for, and that the Placing Shares will not be allotted to, a person who is or may be liable to stamp duty or stamp duty reserve tax under any of sections 67, 70, 93 and 96 of the
17. it has complied with its obligations under the Criminal Justice Act 1993 (the "CJA"), the Market Abuse Regulation (Regulation (EU) No. 596/2014) ("MAR"), and in connection with money laundering and terrorist financing under the Proceeds of Crime Act 2002 (as amended), the Terrorism Act 2000, the Terrorism Act 2006, the Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing (Amendment) Regulations 2019, the South African Financial Intelligence Centre Act 2001 (as amended) and the South African Protection of Constitutional Democracy against Terrorist and Related Activities Act 2004 and any related or similar rules, regulations or guidelines, issued, administered or enforced by any government agency having jurisdiction in respect thereof (the "Regulations") and the Money Laundering Sourcebook of the
18. if it is a financial intermediary, as that term is used in Article 2(d) of the Prospectus Regulation, that the Placing Shares acquired by it in the Placing will not be acquired on a non-discretionary basis on behalf of, nor will they be acquired with a view to their offer or resale to, persons in a member state of the European Economic Area which has implemented the Prospectus Regulation other than
19. it has not offered or sold and, prior to the expiry of a period of 6 months from Admission, will not offer or sell any Placing Shares to persons in the
20. that any offer of Placing Shares may only be directed at persons in member states of the European Economic Area who are
21. it has only communicated or caused to be communicated and will only communicate or cause to be communicated any invitation or inducement to engage in investment activity (within the meaning of section 21 of FSMA) relating to the Placing in circumstances in which section 21(1) of FSMA does not require approval of the communication by an authorised person;
22. it has complied and will comply with all applicable provisions of FSMA with respect to anything done by it in relation to the Placing from or otherwise involving, the
23. that it is acting as principal only in respect of the Placing or, if it is acting for any other person: (i) it is duly authorised to do so and has full power to make the acknowledgments, representations and agreements herein on behalf of each such person; (ii) it exercises sole investment discretion as to each such person's account; and (iii) it is and will remain liable to the Banks and the Company for the performance of all its obligations as a Placee in respect of the Placing (regardless of the fact that it is acting for another person);
24. it is a Relevant Person (as defined above);
25. it and any person acting on its behalf is entitled to subscribe for and purchase the Placing Shares under the laws of all relevant jurisdictions which would apply to it, and that it and any person acting on its behalf is in compliance with applicable laws in the jurisdiction of its residence (including in relation to your obligations to obtain all required approvals in terms of the financial surveillance or "exchange control" regulations promulgated under the South African Currency and Exchanges Act, No 9 of 1933, and any rulings issued pursuant thereto), the residence of the Company, or otherwise (including all relevant provisions of MAR, FSMA and the Financial Services Act 2012 in respect of anything done in, from or otherwise involving the
26. it (and any person acting on its behalf) will make or procure payment for the Placing Shares allocated to it in accordance with this Announcement on the due time and date set out herein or as directed by the relevant Bank, failing which the relevant Placing Shares may be placed with other subscribers or sold as the applicable Bank may in its discretion determine and without liability to such Placee, who will remain liable for any amount by which the net proceeds of such sale falls short of the product of the relevant Placing Price and the number of Placing Shares allocated to it and may be required to bear any stamp duty, stamp duty reserve tax or other similar taxes (together with any interest or penalties) which may arise upon the sale of such Placee's Placing Shares;
27. its allocation (if any) of Placing Shares will represent a maximum number of Placing Shares which it will be entitled, and required, to subscribe for, and that the Company may call upon it to subscribe for a lower number of Placing Shares (if any), but in no event in aggregate more than the aforementioned maximum;
28. neither of the Banks, nor any of their respective affiliates, nor any person acting on behalf of the Banks, is making any recommendations to it, advising it or providing intermediary services regarding the suitability of any transactions it may enter into in connection with the Placing and that participation in the Placing is on the basis that it is not and will not be a client of any Bank and that the Banks have no duties or responsibilities to it for providing the protections afforded to their clients or customers or for providing advice in relation to the Placing (including for the purposes of the South African Financial Advisory and Intermediary Services Act 37 of 2002 ("FAIS")) nor in respect of any representations, warranties, undertakings or indemnities contained in the Placing Agreement nor for the exercise or performance of any of its rights and obligations thereunder including any rights to waive or vary any conditions or exercise any termination right;
29. the person whom it specifies for registration as holder of the Placing Shares will be (i) itself or (ii) its nominee, as the case may be. None of the Banks nor the Company will be responsible for any liability to stamp duty or stamp duty reserve tax resulting from a failure to observe this requirement. Each Placee and any person acting on behalf of such Placee agrees to participate in the Placing and it agrees to indemnify the Company and the Banks in respect of the same on the basis that the Placing Shares will be allotted to the CREST stock account of Peel Hunt who will hold them as nominee on behalf of such Placee, in accordance with the provisions for registrations and settlement set out in this Announcement;
30. these terms and conditions and any agreements entered into by it pursuant to these terms and conditions and any non-contractual obligations arising out of or in connection with such agreements shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of
31. the Company and the Banks and their respective affiliates and others will rely upon the truth and accuracy of the foregoing representations, warranties, acknowledgements and undertakings which are given to the Banks on their own behalf and on behalf of the Company and are irrevocable;
32. it shall indemnify on an after-tax basis and hold the Company and the Banks and their respective affiliates harmless from any and all costs, claims, liabilities and expenses (including legal fees and expenses) arising out of or in connection with any breach of the representations, warranties, acknowledgements, agreements and undertakings in this Appendix and further agrees that the provisions of this Appendix shall survive after completion of the Placing;
33. its commitment to subscribe for Placing Shares on the terms set out herein will continue notwithstanding any amendment that may in future be made to the terms of the Placing and that Placees will have no right to be consulted or require that their consent be obtained with respect to the Company's conduct of the Placing. The foregoing representations, warranties and confirmations are given for the benefit of the Company and the Banks. The agreement to settle a Placee's subscription (and/or the subscription of a person for whom such Placee is contracting as agent) free of stamp duty and stamp duty reserve tax depends on the settlement relating only to the subscription by it and/or such person direct from the Company for the Placing Shares in question. In respect of the Placing, such agreement assumes, and is based on a warranty from each Placee, that neither it, nor the person specified by it for registration as holder, of Placing Shares is, or is acting as nominee or agent for, and that the Placing Shares will not be allotted to, a person who is or may be liable to stamp duty or stamp duty reserve tax under any of sections 67, 70, 93 and 96 of the
34. unless paragraph 34 below applies, it has neither received nor relied on any inside information (for the purpose of and section 56 of the CJA) in relation to its participation in the Placing;
35. if it has received any inside information (for the purposes of MAR and section 56 of the CJA) in relation to the Company and its securities, it confirms that it has received such information within the marketing soundings regime provided for in article 11 of MAR and associated delegated regulations and it has not: (i) dealt (or attempted to deal) in the securities of the Company; (ii) encouraged, recommended or induced another person to deal in the securities of the Company; or (iii) unlawfully disclosed inside information to any person, prior to the information being made publicly available;
36. the Company may be a passive foreign investment company ("PFIC") for US federal income tax purposes, and it could be a PFIC in future years and acknowledges that if the Company is a PFIC, then US taxable investors may be subject to adverse US tax consequences in respect of their investment in the Placing Shares, whether or not they are resident in
37. if it is a pension fund or investment company, its purchase of Placing Shares is in full compliance with applicable laws and regulations;
38. the Placing Shares will be allotted and issued subject to the terms and conditions of this Appendix;
39. no action has been or will be taken by any of the Company, the Banks or any person acting on behalf of the Company or the Banks that would, or is intended to, permit a public offer of the Placing Shares in any country or jurisdiction where any such action for that purpose is required; and
40. it has knowledge and experience in financial, business and international investment matters as is required to evaluate the merits and risks of subscribing for the Placing Shares. It further acknowledges that it is experienced in investing in securities of this nature and is aware that it may be required to bear, and is able to bear, the economic risk of, and are able to sustain a complete loss in connection with the Placing. It has relied upon its own examination and due diligence of the Company and its associates taken as a whole, and the terms of the Placing, including the merits and risks involved.
NOTICE TO CANADIAN INVESTORS
The Banks may, but are under no obligation to, permit certain persons that are in
Any distribution made in
The offering of Placing Shares in
By purchasing the Placing Shares, the Canadian Purchaser acknowledges that its name, address, telephone number and other specified information, including the number of Placing Shares it has purchased, may be disclosed to Canadian securities regulatory authorities and become available to the public in accordance with the requirements of applicable laws. The Canadian Purchaser consents to the disclosure of that information.
Securities legislation in certain provinces or territories of
The Canadian Purchaser acknowledges that, pursuant to section 3A.3 of National Instrument 33-105 - Underwriting Conflicts ("NI 33-105"), the Banks may not be required to comply with the disclosure requirements of NI 33-105 regarding underwriter conflicts of interest in connection with the offering of Placing Shares.
The Placing Shares have not been nor will they be qualified for offer or sale to the public under applicable Canadian securities laws and, accordingly, the Placing Shares acquired by Canadian Purchasers may not be sold, transferred or otherwise disposed of in any manner unless such sale, transfer or disposition complies with the resale restrictions of the applicable securities laws of the relevant Canadian jurisdiction.
Unless determined otherwise in compliance with applicable law, Canadian Purchasers acquiring Placing Shares must not trade the Placing Shares before the date that is four months and a day after the later of the distribution date of the Placing Shares and the date that the Company became a reporting issuer in any province or territory of
"UNLESS PERMITTED UNDER SECURITIES LEGISLATION, THE HOLDER OF THIS SECURITY MUST NOT TRADE THIS SECURITY BEFORE THE DATE THAT IS 4 MONTHS AND A DAY AFTER THE LATER OF (I) [INSERT DISTRIBUTION DATE], AND (II) THE DATE THAT THE ISSUER BECAME A REPORTING ISSUER IN ANY PROVINCE OR TERRITORY OF
The above constitutes written notice of the legend requirement set out in section 2.5 of National Instrument 45-102 - Resale of Securities ("NI 45-102") pursuant to, and as required by, subsection 2.5(2)(3.1) of NI 45-102.
The Company is not presently, nor does it intend to become, a "reporting issuer", as such term is defined under applicable Canadian securities laws, in any province or territory of
The foregoing is a summary only of applicable Canadian resale restrictions and is subject to the express provisions of applicable Canadian securities legislation. All Canadian Purchasers should consult with their own Canadian legal advisors to determine the extent of the applicable hold period and the possibilities of utilizing any further statutory exemptions or the obtaining of a discretionary order.
NOTICE TO AUSTRALIAN INVESTORS
This Announcement does not constitute an offer or invitation in any jurisdiction in which, or to any person to whom, it would not be lawful to make such an offer or invitation in
The provisions of the Australian Corporations Act that define these categories of Relevant Person (defined below) are complex, and if you are in any doubt as to whether you fall within one of these categories, you should seek appropriate professional advice regarding these provisions.
This Announcement (a) does not constitute a disclosure document under Part 7.9 or Part 6D.2 of the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth) ("Australian Corporations Act"); and (b) has not been, and will not be, lodged with the
This document is only provided to the following persons (who are "Relevant Persons") and each person who receives this Announcement will be required to represent and warrant that they are an Relevant Person:
· "sophisticated investors" that meet the criteria set out in section 708(8) of the Australian Corporations Act; or
· "professional investors" referred to in section 708(11) and as defined in section 9 of the Australian Corporations Act;
· investors who receive the offer through an Australian financial services licensee, where all of the criteria set out in section 708(10) of the Australian Corporations Act have been satisfied; or
· persons to whom an offer of the Shares may be made without disclosure to investors under Part 6D.2 of the Australian Corporations Act in reliance on one or more applicable exemptions in section 708 of the Australian Corporations Act.
This document is being distributed to a limited number of "wholesale clients" (as defined in section 761G of the Australian Corporations Act), who are also Relevant Persons (defined above). The person receiving this document represents and warrants that if it is in
The Placing Shares may not be directly or indirectly offered for subscription or purchased or sold, and no invitations to subscribe for or buy the Placing Shares may be issued, and no draft or definitive offering memorandum, advertisement or other offering material relating to any Placing Shares may be distributed in
As any offer of Placing Shares under this document will be made without disclosure in
No financial product advice is provided in the documentation related to this offer and nothing in the documentation should be taken to constitute a recommendation or statement of opinion that it intended to influence you in making a decision to participate in the offer. Any information contained in the documentation should be seen as general information only and does not take into account the objectives, financial situation or needs of any particular person. The Company and the Banks are not licensed to provide financial product advice in relation to the Placing Shares, and the Banks are relying on an exemption to the requirement to hold an Australian Financial Services Licence in marketing and providing financial services to eligible Australian wholesale clients in connection with this documentation and the Placing. Before acting on the information contained in this documentation or on the website, or making a decision to participate in the offer, you should read the documentation in full and consider seeking professional financial product advice from an independent person licensed by ASIC to give such advice. Placees should, before acting on this information, consider the appropriateness of this information having regard to their personal objectives, financial situation or needs. Neither a prospectus nor Product Disclosure Statement has been or will be issued in relation to this offer. No cooling-off regime applies to the financial products offered to you pursuant to this Announcement or any accompanying documentation.
This document has not been prepared specifically for Australian Placees. It:
· may contain references to Dollar amounts which are not in Australian Dollars;
· may contain financial information which is not prepared in accordance with Australian law or practices;
· may not address risks associated with investment in foreign currency denominated investments; and
does not address Australian tax issues.
In addition, Placees should note that they will be liable for any stamp duty and all other stamp, issue, securities, transfer, registration, documentary or other duties or taxes (including any interest, fines or penalties relating thereto) payable outside the
Each Placee and any person acting on behalf of each Placee acknowledges and agrees that the Banks and any of their affiliates may, at their absolute discretion, agree to become a Placee in respect of some or all of the Placing Shares. Each Placee acknowledges and is aware that the Banks are receiving fees in connection with their roles in respect of the Placing as detailed in the Placing Agreement.
Past performance is no guide to future performance and persons seeking advice should consult an independent financial adviser.
All times and dates in this Announcement may be subject to amendment, and Placees' commitments, representations and warranties are not conditional on any of the expected times and dates in this Announcement being achieved. The Banks shall notify their respective Placees and any person acting on behalf of the Placees of any changes.
The rights and remedies of the Banks and the Company under these terms and conditions are in addition to any rights and remedies which would otherwise be available to each of them and the exercise or partial exercise or partial exercise of one will not prevent the exercise of others.
This information is provided by RNS, the news service of the London Stock Exchange. RNS is approved by the Financial Conduct Authority to act as a Primary Information Provider in the
Quick facts: LondonMetric Property PLC
Market Cap: £2 billion
NO INVESTMENT ADVICE
The Company is a publisher. You understand and agree that no content published on the Site constitutes a recommendation that any particular security, portfolio of securities, transaction, or investment strategy is...FOR OUR FULL DISCLAIMER CLICK HERE