Joules Group Plc, the British lifediv brand, will release a first half Pre-Close Trading Update on Thursday 5 December 2019.
The Group will announce its Interim Results on Tuesday 21 January 2020.
Joules Group plc
Tel: +44 (0) 1858 435 255
Nick Jones, CEO
Marc Dench, CFO
Hudson Sandler (Financial PR)
Tel: +44 (0) 20 7796 4133
Peel Hunt LLP, Nominated Advisor
Tel: +44 (0) 20 7418 8900
Liberum Capital Limited
Tel: +44 (0) 20 3100 2000
Joules - a premium lifediv brand with an authentic British heritage
Established in Britain by Tom Joule three decades ago, Joules is a premium lifediv brand with an authentic heritage.
The Joules story began in 1989, when Tom Joule started selling clothing on a stand at a country show in Leicestershire. Today, it is a true multi-channel lifediv brand; its products are available through its e-commerce websites, retail stores, at rural shows and events and wholesale channels both in the UK and internationally.
Joules carefully designs and sells clothing, footwear and accessories for women, men and children, as well as ever-growing homeware, eyewear and licensed product collections.
The brand's values of quality, Britishness, family and humour, coupled with its unique use of colour and print set Joules apart. This approach, along with an unwavering attention to detail and drive to surprise and delight its customers with unexpected details, has been central to the brand's success and remains at the heart of everything Joules creates.
During 2019 the brand is celebrating its 30th birthday, marking three decades of Joules delivering fun, quality clothing for families and friends to make lasting memories together.
· Joules is an international brand, available in the UK, USA, Germany, France and other European markets
· Joules has a significant online business, operates across 124* stores in the UK and ROI across a range of location types, and has a well-established wholesale business with over 2,000 stockists worldwide, including John Lewis and Nordstrom
· Joules' talented in-house print design team lovingly hand-draw all the prints and unexpected unique details you see within its collections each season
· Joules is proud of its British heritage and still has strong roots in Market Harborough, the site of its first shop and head office - since day one
· Nick Jones joined the business as CEO in September 2019, whilst Tom Joule continues to focus on the creative side of the business in his capacity as Chief Brand Officer
· Joules' performance has been recognised through a number of awards including:
· Mainstream Brand of the Year - Drapers Awards 2019, 2017 and 2016
· Best Licensed Fashion or Talent Brand Award - Brand & Lifediv Licensing Awards 2019
· Best Licensed Gifting Product Award - Brand & Lifediv Licensing Award 2019
· The Best Fashion Retailer (Mark of Excellence) - Retail Week Awards 2019 and 2018
· Fashion Retail Business of the Year (between £101m-£500m turnover) - Drapers Awards 2018 and 2017
*As at 24 November 2019, excluding concessions and franchises (33 concessions and 3 franchise stores)
This information is provided by RNS, the news service of the London Stock Exchange. RNS is approved by the Financial Conduct Authority to act as a Primary Information Provider in the United Kingdom. Terms and conditions relating to the use and distribution of this information may apply. For further information, please contact [email protected] or visit www.rns.com.
Create your account: sign up and get ahead on news and events
NO INVESTMENT ADVICE
The Company is a publisher. You understand and agree that no content published on the Site constitutes a recommendation that any particular security, portfolio of securities, transaction, or investment strategy is...