Itaconix PLC - Notice of Interim Results
Itaconix plc ("Itaconix" or the "Company")
Date for Interim Results and Investor Presentation
Itaconix (LSE: ITX) (OTCQB: ITXXF), a leading innovator in sustainable specialty polymers, announces that the Company will release interim results for the six months ended
The Company wants to actively engage with current and potential shareholders on Itaconix's commercial progress and encourages investors to participate in the live presentation.
· The online presentation is open to all existing and potential shareholders using the IMC platform and web site.
· Current and potential investors can submit questions to Itaconix prior to the event via their IMC dashboard or at any time during the live presentation via the "Ask a Question" function.
· The Company will address questions within the confines of information already disclosed to the market and may not be able to answer every question it receives.
· Responses to the Q&A from the live presentation will be published at the earliest opportunity on the IMC platform.
· Investors can submit feedback directly to management post-event to ensure the Company accesses the views of all of its shareholders.
Investors who are not registered with Investor Meet Company can sign up for free and add the meeting with Itaconix via:
Investors who are already registered with Investor Meet Company will be automatically be invited when they add Itaconix to their meeting list.
For further information please contact:
+1 (603) 775 4400
John R. Shaw / Laura Denner
+44 (0) 207 496 3000
Peter Steel / James Moat (Corporate Finance)
Tom Salvesen (Corporate Broking)
Itaconix develops and produces bio-based specialty polymers that improve the safety, performance and sustainability of consumer and industrial products, with technology and market leadership positions in non-phosphate detergents, odor control, and hair styling.
Quick facts: Itaconix PLC
Market Cap: -
NO INVESTMENT ADVICE
The Company is a publisher. You understand and agree that no content published on the Site constitutes a recommendation that any particular security, portfolio of securities, transaction, or investment strategy is...FOR OUR FULL DISCLAIMER CLICK HERE