HIGHLAND GOLD MINING LIMITED
23 May 2019
Results of Annual General Meeting
Highland Gold Mining Limited ("Highland Gold" or the "Company", AIM: HGM) today held its Annual General Meeting of Shareholders at 26 New Street, St Helier, Jersey at 11.00 am local time.
All of the resolutions brought before the AGM were passed. The voting on each resolution was as follows:
1. That the Directors' Report, Audited Financial Statements and the Auditors' Report for the year ended 31 December 2018 be received.
For: 99.99% Against: 0.01%
2. That Eugene Shvidler, who retired by rotation as a Director of the Company, be re-elected.
For: 91.90% Against: 8.10%
3. That Valery Oyf, who retired by rotation as a Director of the Company, be re-elected.
For: 84.50% Against: 15.50%
4. That Duncan Baxter, who retired by rotation as a Director of the Company, be re-elected.
For: 84.63% Against: 15.37%
5. That Ernst & Young LLP be re-elected as Auditors of the Company, to hold office until the conclusion of the next Annual General Meeting.
For: 99.99% Against: .01%
6. That the Directors be authorised to fix the Auditor's remuneration
For: 92.32% Against: 7.68%
The percentage of votes cast was 65.30%.
The Audited Financial Statements for the year ended 31 December 2018 were sent to shareholders on 30 April 2019 and are available on the Company's website at www.highlandgold.com
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT:
Highland Gold Mining Ltd.
John Mann, Head of Communications
+ 7 495 424 95 21
Duncan Baxter, Non-Executive Director
+ 44 (0) 1534 814 202
Numis Securities Limited
(Nominated Adviser and Joint Broker)
John Prior, James Black, Paul Gillam
+44 (0) 207 260 1000
BMO Capital Markets Limited
Jeffrey Couch, Tom Rider, Pascal Lussier Duquette
+44 (0) 207 236 1010
Peat & Co
+44 (0) 207 104 2334
This information is provided by RNS, the news service of the London Stock Exchange. RNS is approved by the Financial Conduct Authority to act as a Primary Information Provider in the United Kingdom. Terms and conditions relating to the use and distribution of this information may apply. For further information, please contact [email protected] or visit www.rns.com.