Appointment of SID and Board Committee changes
EUROMONEY INSTITUTIONAL INVESTOR PLC
Confirmation of Board Governance Changes
19 September 2019
Euromoney confirms the appointment of a Senior Independent Director and changes to the composition of certain Board Committees
Euromoney Institutional Investor PLC ("Euromoney"), the global information business providing essential B2B information to global and specialist markets, today announces both the appointment of Jan Babiak, Non-executive Director, as the Company's Senior Independent Director with immediate effect, and the Board's approval of the following changes to the composition of its Board Committees (all dates are 2019):
Audit & Risk Committee
· As previously announced on 12 July, Jan Babiak will step down as a member of the Committee with effect from 30 November
· Committee composition from 1 December will therefore be Colin Day (Chair), Tristan Hillgarth and Tim Pennington
· Colin Day and Imogen Joss, who chair the Audit & Risk and Remuneration Committees respectively, will be appointed as members of the Committee with effect from 1 October
· Committee composition from 1 October will therefore be Leslie Van de Walle (Chair), Jan Babiak, Colin Day, Tristan Hillgarth and Imogen Joss
· Tim Pennington will be appointed as a member of the Committee with effect from 1 October
· Jan Babiak will be appointed as a member of the Committee with effect from 30 November
· Committee composition from 1 December will therefore be Imogen Joss (Chair), Jan Babiak, Tim Pennington, Lorna Tilbian and Leslie Van de Walle
· There are no changes to the composition of the Committee
· Committee composition therefore comprises Leslie Van de Walle (Chair), Colin Day, Lorna Tilbian, Andrew Rashbass and Wendy Pallot
It is currently anticipated that Tristan Hillgarth will step down as a member of both the Audit & Risk and Nominations Committees in parallel to retiring from the Board at the 2020 Annual General Meeting.
Commenting on today's announcement Leslie Van de Walle, Chairman of Euromoney said: "I am delighted that Jan Babiak has agreed to become the Senior Independent Director at Euromoney. Our Board and other stakeholders will continue to benefit from Jan's wide-ranging experience sitting on global boards of directors. I am also pleased that our Board Committees are fully Code compliant and the announced changes will further strengthen our Committees by drawing on the most relevant experience and expertise of our Non-executive directors."
For further information, please contact:
Tim Bratton, General Counsel & Company Secretary
+44 (0) 207 779 8288
Charles Palmer / Jamie Ricketts / Amy Hurnell / Jamille Smith
+44 (0) 203 727 1000
About Euromoney Institutional Investor PLC
Euromoney is a global information business providing essential B2B information to global and specialist markets. Euromoney provides price discovery, market intelligence and events across our segments. Euromoney is listed on the London Stock Exchange and is a member of the FTSE 250 share index.
LEI number: 213800PZU2RGHMHE2S67
This information is provided by RNS, the news service of the London Stock Exchange. RNS is approved by the Financial Conduct Authority to act as a Primary Information Provider in the United Kingdom. Terms and conditions relating to the use and distribution of this information may apply. For further information, please contact [email protected] or visit www.rns.com.
Quick facts: Euromoney Institutional Investor
Market Cap: £1.43 billion
NO INVESTMENT ADVICE
The Company is a publisher. You understand and agree that no content published on the Site constitutes a recommendation that any particular security, portfolio of securities, transaction, or investment strategy is...FOR OUR FULL DISCLAIMER CLICK HERE