ECSC Group PLC - Trading Update
ECSC Group plc
('ECSC' or the 'Company' or the 'Group')
Continued strong revenue and profit growth
ECSC Group plc (AIM: ECSC), the provider of cyber security services, is pleased to announce an update on trading for the four months since the interim period end of
· Group revenue for Q3 2020 has exceeded the average quarterly revenue for 2019, with Managed Detection and Response (MDR) recurring revenue up 22% compared with Q3 2019
· Adjusted EBITDA* profit exceeding
· New major contract wins for MDR as previously announced, representing a significant proportion of the MDR order book
· Continued recruitment of sales partners with 16 new partners added (totalling 136 partners since the programme was launched in
· Resumed recruitment in Security Operations Centres, partner and MDR sales and consultants to meet growing demand
· Record attendance at new webinar cyber security events, with over two-thirds of attendees being non-clients
*Adjusted EBITDA excludes one-off charges and share based charges. EBITDA is defined as Earnings before Interest, Tax, Depreciation and Amortisation.
"We are pleased to announce continued positive momentum in revenue and Adjusted EBITDA for Q3. ECSC is securing major contracts, adding partners to drive commercial opportunities and resuming recruitment, which demonstrates the resilience and strength of our business model in these challenging times.
"We believe the Group is well positioned to continue to deliver quality services meeting growing demand from existing and potential clients despite continuing COVID-19 related regional lockdowns."
- Ends -
ECSC Group plc
+44 (0) 1274 736 223
Allenby Capital Limited (NOMAD and Broker)
+44 (0) 203 3285 656
| || |
+44 (0) 203 004 9512
Notes to Editors:
Founded in 2000, ECSC Group plc (AIM: ECSC) is the
ECSC operates from two Security Operations Centres (SOCs): one in
ECSC is led by a highly experienced senior management team with over 80 years' combined experience within the company, and has delivered consecutive organic growth for the last 20 years.
The Company's broad client base ranges from e-commerce start-ups to global blue-chip organisations, including 10% of the FTSE 100.
For more information please visit the following: https://investor.ecsc.co.uk/
Quick facts: ECSC Group PLC
Market Cap: -
NO INVESTMENT ADVICE
The Company is a publisher. You understand and agree that no content published on the Site constitutes a recommendation that any particular security, portfolio of securities, transaction, or investment strategy is...FOR OUR FULL DISCLAIMER CLICK HERE