NOTIFICATION AND PUBLIC DISCLOSURE OF TRANSACTIONS BY PERSONS DISCHARGING MANAGERIAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND PERSONS CLOSELY ASSOCIATED WITH THEM
Ebiquity announces that on 4 December 2019 the following share option award ("Award") over ordinary shares of 25 pence each in the share capital of the Company was made to Alan Newman (Interim Chief Executive Officer and Chief Financial Officer). This Award relates to the period which commenced on 1 January 2019 and is part of a number of awards made to the senior management team.
Name of PDMR
Share scheme plan
Number of Ordinary Shares subject to the Award
Ebiquity 2012 Executive Share Option Plan
The Award will vest subject to continued employment and the satisfaction of the certain performance criteria. 75% of the shares subject to the Award will vest dependent on earnings per share growth over the three-year period to 31 December 2021. The remaining 25% of the shares subject to the Award will vest dependent on total shareholder return of the Company compared to the total shareholder return of the AIM Media Index over the three-year period to 31 December 2021.
The notification set out below is provided in accordance with the requirements of the EU Market Abuse Regulation.
5 December 2019
Mark Sanford, Company Secretary
020 7650 9600
020 7260 1000
Dealing Notification Form
FOR USE BY PERSONS DISCHARGING MANAGERIAL RESPONSIBILITY AND THEIR CLOSELY ASSOCIATED PERSONS
Details of the person discharging managerial responsibilities/person closely associated
Reason for the notification
Interim Chief Executive Officer and Chief Financial Officer
Details of the issuer, emission allowance market participant, auction platform, auctioneer or auction monitor
Details of the transaction(s): section to be repeated for (i) each type of instrument; (ii) each type of transaction; (iii) each date; and (iv) each place where transactions have been conducted
Description of the financial instrument, type of instrument:
Options over ordinary shares of 25p each
Nature of the transaction:
Grant of share option over ordinary shares of 25p each
Price(s) and volume(s):
· Aggregated volume:
Date of the transaction:
4 December 2019
Place of the transaction:
This information is provided by RNS, the news service of the London Stock Exchange. RNS is approved by the Financial Conduct Authority to act as a Primary Information Provider in the United Kingdom. Terms and conditions relating to the use and distribution of this information may apply. For further information, please contact [email protected] or visit www.rns.com.
Create your account: sign up and get ahead on news and events
NO INVESTMENT ADVICE
The Company is a publisher. You understand and agree that no content published on the Site constitutes a recommendation that any particular security, portfolio of securities, transaction, or investment strategy is...