Baker Steel Res Tst - Notice of AGM
2020 Annual General Meeting
The Company has announced its Annual General Meeting will be held on Friday 14th
Further details of the Company and its investments are available on the Company's website www.bakersteelresourcestrust.com
Company Secretary + 44 (0)1481 717 852
(incorporated in Guernsey with registered number: 51576)
NOTICE OF 2020 ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT the 2020 Annual General Meeting of the Company will be held at Arnold House, St Julian's Avenue, St Peter Port, Guernsey, GY1 3NF on
1. That the financial statements of the Company for the year ended
2. That the reappointment of
3. That Howard Myles, being eligible and offering himself for re-election, be re-elected as a Director of the Company.
4. That Charles Hansard, being eligible and offering himself for re-election, be re-elected as a Director of the Company.
5. That Clive Newall, being eligible and offering himself for re-election, be re-elected as a Director of the Company.
6. That David Staples, being eligible and offering himself for re-election, be re-elected as a Director of the Company.
7. That the Directors be and are hereby authorised to fix the remuneration of the Auditors for the year ending
8. That the Directors be and are hereby authorised to fix their remuneration for the year ending
9. That, without prejudice to Article 3(b) of the Articles of Incorporation of the Company (the "Articles"), the Company generally be and is hereby authorised for the purposes of section 315 of the Companies (Guernsey) Law, 2008, as amended (the "Companies Law") to make market acquisitions (within the meaning of section 316 of the Companies Law) of its Ordinary Shares for all and any purposes, provided that:
(i) the maximum number of Ordinary Shares hereby authorised to be purchased shall be 14.99% of the Ordinary Shares in issue at the date of the passing of this Resolution 9;
(ii) the minimum price (exclusive of expenses) which may be paid for an Ordinary Share in issue shall be
(iii) the maximum price (exclusive of expenses) which may be paid for an Ordinary Share in issue shall not be more than the higher of (i) 5% above the average mid-market values of the Ordinary Shares as derived from the Official List of the
(iv) the authority hereby conferred shall expire at the conclusion of the next Annual General Meeting of the Company or, if earlier, on the expiry of 18 months from the passing of this Resolution, unless such authority is renewed, varied or revoked prior to such time save that the Company may, prior to such expiry, enter into a contract to purchase any Ordinary Share in issue from time to time under such authority which will or may be executed wholly or partly after the expiration of such authority and may make a purchase of such Ordinary Shares pursuant to any such contract;
(v) the purchase price may be paid by the Company to the fullest extent permitted by the Companies Law; and
(vi) any Ordinary Shares bought back by the Company may be held in treasury in accordance with the Companies Law or be subsequently cancelled by the Company.
10. That the Directors be and are hereby authorised to allot and issue (or sell from treasury) up to 10,716,250 Ordinary Shares for cash as if Article 5(b)(1) to 5(b)(8) of the Company's Articles did not apply to such allotment, issue or sale, provided that any such allotment, sale or issue shall be at a premium to the last published Net Asset Value per Ordinary Share and provided further this authority shall expire on
By order of the Board
This information is provided by RNS, the news service of the
Quick facts: Baker Steel Resources Trust Ltd