Asiamet Resources Limited ("ARS" or the "Company") notes that further to the private placement of US$2 million as set out in the Company's announcement dated 28 May 2019, the Placing Shares have today been admitted to trading on AIM.
In conjunction with the Placing, the Company has agreed to issue 2,240,896 common share purchase warrants with each warrant exercisable at the placing price of 4.25p per share, for a period of 3 years.
ARS now has the following options and warrants on issue:
· 1,100,000 C$0.05 options expiring 6 October 2019
· 4,450,000 C$0.05 options expiring 31 August 2020
· 800,000 £0.12 options expiring 11 January 2021
· 6,650,000 C$0.065 options expiring 1 November 2021
· 2,000,000 £0.06 options expiring 20 February 2022
· 2,000,000 £0.08 options expiring 20 February 2022
· 2,000,000 £0.10 options expiring 20 February 2022
· 2,000,000 £0.12 options expiring 20 February 2022
· 2,240,843 £0.0425 warrants expiring 10 May 2022
· 11,700,000 £0.07 options expiring 5 October 2022
This information is provided by RNS, the news service of the London Stock Exchange. RNS is approved by the Financial Conduct Authority to act as a Primary Information Provider in the United Kingdom. Terms and conditions relating to the use and distribution of this information may apply. For further information, please contact [email protected] or visit www.rns.com.
Create your account: sign up and get ahead on news and events
NO INVESTMENT ADVICE
The Company is a publisher. You understand and agree that no content published on the Site constitutes a recommendation that any particular security, portfolio of securities, transaction, or investment strategy is...
Asiamet (LON:ARS) executive chairman Tony Manini caught up with Proactive London's Andrew Scott soon after signing up a well-connected Chinese engineering, procurement and construction management contractor to work on optimisation work related to the recent feasibility study on the firm's BKM...