Amur Minerals Corp - Permanent Conditions TEO Update
Permanent Conditions TEO Update
The TEO is a priority task for the Company going forward and its completion and submission to the
For further information on the content of the TEO, please follow the link below:
Key TEO Study Areas currently in progress include:
· Hydrogeology - covering hydrogeological conditions, surface water and mine water quality, study work was commenced in Q2 2019 and expected to be completed in Q4 2019.
· Rock Mechanics - covering the stability parameters of underground workings and open pit designs, this was commenced in Q2 2019 with the report expected in Q4 2019.
· Reserves Estimate - compiling resource estimates incorporating the newly defined mineral zones identified during the 2018 field season. Resource modelling is underway. Oreol is presently compiling the resource estimates for each of the three deposits of Maly Kurumkon / Flangovy, Vodorazdelny and ISK (the now linked Ikenskoe / Sobolevsky and Kubuk deposits). Completion is expected in Q4 2019.
· Metallurgical - historical metallurgical test work results have been reviewed and the additional metallurgical test work has been awarded to
· Environmental - the required maiden assessment of the impact on the mine site area environment is underway.
The results of this work as they become available will provide inputs into the TEO study areas of:
· Mining - identifying the preferred mine plan and production schedule for reporting of the GKZ approved reserves.
· Flowsheet - establishing the final metallurgical flowsheet providing a blueprint for the processing plant and tailings storage facilities.
· Economics - updating the economic assessment of Kun-Manie based on newly generated information contained within the TEO.
Concurrent with the comprehensive data review, the Quality Assessment Quality Control ("QAQC") programmes for 2015 through to 2018 were audited by independent and certified laboratories. This QAQC review had not previously been fully implemented in accordance with
As noted in the Company's announcement on
"With Oreol's and Gipronickel's metallurgical test work programme underway, the Company can now turn its attention to non-TEO area related considerations. Throughout the year, discussions with various parties have been held. Under various Non Disclosure Agreements, access to the full PFS and data room have been conducted allowing us to identified areas of mutual interest that we believe will be beneficial to pursue and ensure to include in the TEO and the follow on DFS. This includes various trade-off analyses between initial capital expenditure and operating costs, production mixes and scale of production. I look forward to updating the market on this once we have finalized our approach to this work."
Market Abuse Regulation (MAR) Disclosure
Certain information contained in this announcement would have been deemed inside information for the purposes of Article 7 of Regulation (EU) No 596/2014 until the release of this announcement.
Nomad and Broker
| || || |
+44(0)20 3470 0470
+44 (0) 20 7138 3203
Notes to Editors
The information contained in this announcement has been reviewed and approved by the CEO of Amur, Mr.
For further information, see the Company website at www.amurminerals.com.
This information is provided by RNS, the news service of the
Quick facts: Amur Minerals Corp.
Market Cap: £14.96 m
NO INVESTMENT ADVICE
The Company is a publisher. You understand and agree that no content published on the Site constitutes a recommendation that any particular security, portfolio of securities, transaction, or investment strategy is...FOR OUR FULL DISCLAIMER CLICK HERE