Our dedication to the research and development of innovative new cannabis based therapies doesn’t stop at extended release tablets. We are currently in advanced development of other new formulations and products that continue our mission of putting the “medical” into medicinal cannabis.
We have developed unique bi-layered tablets that offer an immediate dosage and therefore immediate release of active ingredients, combined with our patent-pending extended release formulations. This is a step forward for patients offering the best of both worlds – both immediate and extended relief. As with our XR tablets, each bi-layered tablet contains a uniform dosage, available in different levels, making it easier for doctors and patients alike to find and manage dosage levels that work best for individual patients.
Canntab Therapeutics Gel Capsules offer doctors and patients a uniform amount of THC/CBD oil extract, in a quick dissolving gel capsule offering immediate relief from symptoms. As with all of our products, our gel capsules are available in varying dosage levels, with each capsule containing the exact same amount of active ingredient for easy management.
Our flash melts are designed to dissolve immediately when placed under the tongue. They deliver an immediate dosage to the patient, offering instant relief. Our flash melt products are offered in different formulations depending on the medical need and have a uniform dosage offering the medical advantages of all our other products.
These and other products in development and available for international licensing, are part of our on-going dedication to bring new, innovative, pharmaceutical industry standard products to the medicinal cannabis market.
• Former President/CEO of Orbus Pharma
• Business Development for Indukern Chemie AG
• Extensive experience in drug formulation and business development
• Founder of First Republic Capital
• Co-Founder Fraser McKenzie, former EVP and Head of IB at Standard Securities
• With 28 years of experience in Investment Banking, Research, Sales and Trading
• MBA in Finance from McMaster University
• More than 15 years of experience in Pharmaceuticals
• Previously was Procurement Manager and Compliance officer for Orbus Pharma inc.
• More than 15 year of Pharmaceutical plant GMP construction experience.
DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS
• 25+ years experience in the manufacturing of Pharmaceutical APIs, Finished Doses, Nutraceuticals and Cosmetics.
• Specializes in optimizing processes to allow for scaling up production within a given timeframe, credited with developing 40 lotions and creams.
• Founding COO of Bedrocan Canada, which was acquired by Tweed, now Canopy, delivering over $400 million in shareholder returns.
• Responsible for first legal transfer of live cannabis plant material from Holland to Canada.
• A professional engineer with an MBA from Schulich.
DR. ERIC HATASHITA
• Former Chief Resident, Mt. Sinai Hospital, Toronto.
• Former Family Physician to Saudi Royal Family.
• Founder, Regal Health Services.
BARRY M. POLISUK
• Partner of Garfinkle, Biderman LLP
• Specialized in complex corporate transactions and corporate securities.
• LL.N. cum laude and a Quebec Civil Law degree, both from the University of Ottawa.
• Vice President and Treasurer of Rompsen Investment Corp. and former Audit Committee Chair of Enwave Energy Corp.
• Audit Committee Chair of Mission Ready Services.
• MBA, CPA – CGA and member of The Institute of Corporate Directors.
• President of BLM Marketing Management.
• Over 20 years of pharmaceutical executive experience with a successful track record in business development.
• An expert in licensing strategies, both in Canada and international markets.
• Vice President, The Clinical Research Association of Canada.
• President, Canadian Institute for Medical Advancement.
• 20 years experience in clinical trials, including 7 studies on Cannabinoids, establishing her as a leader in the field.
Lorne Gertner has experience on the boards of a number of publicly traded cannabis companies, including Hiku Brands Company, and has developed a global network of contacts in the cannabis industry.