Redx pharma (REDX.LON) owns RXC005 global IP rights, with key composition-of-matter patents expected to extend up until 2035Full report is available via Capital Network website
- e-Therapeutics (LON:ETX) focuses on the discovery of new drugs in a more efficient and effective way and aims to be a valued partner to address the productivity challenge that the pharma industry faces.
- e-Therapeutics (LON:ETX) has developed a novel and unique in-silico approach to drug discovery: starting from the analysis of complex interactions between proteins in biological systems (networks), they apply advanced computational techniques to identify new drug candidates.
- This approach was labeled Network-driven Drug Discovery (NDD) and has been validated across several therapeutic areas (cancer, central nervous system, auto-immunity, infectious diseases) and molecular pathways.
- e-Therapeutics (LON:ETX) discovery platform has generated three drug candidates for multiple cancer indications which are ready to be out-licensed to pharma partners for their further development.
- We estimate e-Therapeutics intrinsic value to be roughly 3x higher than current market capitalisation. The latter doesn't reflect the commercial potential of e-Therapeutics' most advanced drug candidates and of the platform itself.
- e-Therapeutics ability to finalise a co-development or licensing agreement in the near term will represent a key inflection point for its stock re-rating.
- Key inflection point: topline data readout from the PhaseOut DMD phase 2 trial in Duchenne (DMD) expected in 3Q 2018
- Imminent start of a pivotal phase 3 study for ridinilazole in C. difficile infections (CDI)
- Recent Discuva acquisition reinforces novel antibiotics discovery capabilities
- Current valuation (market cap of c. $165 mln) undemanding given the stage and commercial potential of Summit's lead programs
e-therapeutics reported results for the full year to Jan 31st 2018; business updates reflect good progress on the main research programs. Cash balance of £9.6mn was slightly higher than we expected, thanks to careful cost management.
No investment advice
The Company is a publisher. You understand and agree that no content published on the Site constitutes a recommendation that any particular security, portfolio of securities, transaction, or investment strategy is suitable or advisable for any specific person. You further understand that none of the information providers or their affiliates will advise you personally concerning the nature, potential, advisability, value or suitability of any particular security, portfolio of securities, transaction, investment strategy, or other matter.
You understand that the Site may contain opinions from time to time with regard to securities mentioned in other products, including company related products, and that those opinions may be different from those obtained by using another product related to the Company. You understand and agree that contributors may write about securities in which they or their firms have a position, and that they may trade such securities for their own account. In cases where the position is held at the time of publication and such position is known to the Company, appropriate disclosure is made. However, you understand and agree that at the time of any transaction that you make, one or more contributors may have a position in the securities written about. You understand that price and other data is supplied by sources believed to be reliable, that the calculations herein are made using such data, and that neither such data nor such calculations are guaranteed by these sources, the Company, the information providers or any other person or entity, and may not be complete or accurate.
From time to time, reference may be made in our marketing materials to prior articles and opinions we have published. These references may be selective, may reference only a portion of an article or recommendation, and are likely not to be current. As markets change continuously, previously published information and data may not be current and should not be relied upon.