your initial deposit *subject to change and depends on individual circumstances.
Cayden Resources is a Canadian exploration company focused on precious metal opportunities. The company has three projects located in Guerrero and Jalisco, Mexico and Nevada, USA. Cayden's primary project is the Morelos Sur property. The company is currently undertaking extensive exploration and drilling programs on all of the...Read more
Recent Sector News
Production rises by 50% at New Luika in second half. Cutting costs will be focus in current year.
Aureus Miing CEO David Reading explains in an exclusive interview with Proactive Investors what the next steps are for the Liberia-focused gold group after its recent investment from the IFC
With mining companies bemoaning their stingy market valuations, it was only a matter of time before a round of sector consolidation kicked off.
The 20% rise in the share price of Amara Mining n the last five weeks suggests the market is finally tuning into the huge potential of the West Africa-focused gold development group.
The IFC is the investment arm of the World Bank and its financial support will be used to fund exploration of the deposits that surround Aureus’s flagship New Liberty gold mine in Liberia.
Amara Mining’s annual results statement charted the huge strides management has made transforming the West Africa-focused gold explorer and producer.
Investors interested in Cayden Resources recently viewed
- Silver Lake Resources (ASX: SLR) A Western Australian gold producer with significant growth potential
- TNG Limited (ASX: TNG) Developing the Mount Peake Vanadium-Titanium-Iron Project
- Triton Minerals (ASX: TON) Creating wealth through excellence
- OXUS GOLD (AIM: OXS) The only publicly listed gold producer in Uzbekistan
- Goldplat (AIM: GDP) Southern Africa precious metal extraction and development specialist