your initial deposit *subject to change and depends on individual circumstances.
Cayden Resources is a Canadian exploration company focused on precious metal opportunities. The company has three projects located in Guerrero and Jalisco, Mexico and Nevada, USA. Cayden's primary project is the Morelos Sur property. The company is currently undertaking extensive exploration and drilling programs on all of the...Read more
Recent Sector News
With mining companies bemoaning their stingy market valuations, it was only a matter of time before a round of sector consolidation kicked off.
The 20% rise in the share price of Amara Mining n the last five weeks suggests the market is finally tuning into the huge potential of the West Africa-focused gold development group.
The IFC is the investment arm of the World Bank and its financial support will be used to fund exploration of the deposits that surround Aureus’s flagship New Liberty gold mine in Liberia.
Amara Mining’s annual results statement charted the huge strides management has made transforming the West Africa-focused gold explorer and producer.
The disconnect between risk, in-the-ground value and price make Hummingbird Resources a prime example of a sentiment driven mismatch. The recent resource upgrade from the Liberia-focused gold mine developer revealed why.
Savannah Resources shares surged on Thursday afternoon as it announced a US$6.3mln investment from New York-based asset manager Bergen, which will fund its expansion into a highly prospective copper belt in Oman.
Investors interested in Cayden Resources recently viewed
- Triple Plate Junction (AIM: TPJ) Gold explorers in Papua New Guinea and Vietnam
- Mariana Resources (AIM : MARL) Precious and base metals exploration specialists in Latin America
- Integra Mining (ASX: IGR) Mineral exploration company focussed on the Aldiss-Randalls Gold Project WA
- Kirkland Lake Gold (TSX: KGI) .
- Kryso Resources (AIM: KYS) Advancing the 2 million ounce Pakrut Gold Project in Tajikistan