your initial deposit *subject to change and depends on individual circumstances.
West Hawk Development Corp is an energy company engaged in the exploration and development of a coal project located in northwest British Columbia
Recent Sector News
Polo Resources new co-chairman plans to advance the group's oil and gold investments strategically in 2013.
New MD Michael Tang says today's announcements are a turning point in Polo’s development.
Ncondezi Coal said it has signed a power framework with government of Mozambique. This is an important step towards developing a generating plant alongside the group’s thermal coal project in the country’s Tete region. With the agreement the company can now initiate talks with potential power off-takers, including Electricidade de Mozambique.
The recent sharp increase in the share price of Churchill Mining suggests investors are now dialling into the potential of what could be a bumper pay-out for the mining company if arbitration proceedings go its way.
Coal of Africa says the quality of its coking coal at Makhado, South Africa has been verified by an independent study by consultant Wood Mackenzie.
Shares in the AIM quoted mine developer turned power company currently stand at 22.1p but in a note today finnCap says the stock is worth around three times that.
Investors interested in West Hawk Development Corp recently viewed
- Churchill Mining (AIM: CHL) Advanced coal interests in Indonedia's coal heartland
- Atlantic Coal Plc (AIM: ATC) Trans-Atlantic high-grade anthracitic coal mining company
- International Coal (ASX: ICX) Undertaking a focus and cost effective drilling programmes
- Ncondezi Coal (AIM: NCCL) An Emerging Mozambican Coal Development Company
- Rey Resources (ASX: REY) Rey Resouces - ramping in to major energy resource.