your initial deposit *subject to change and depends on individual circumstances.
Tres-Or Resources is a Canadian resource exploration company, exploring precious metals particularly gold and diamonds with projects in Ontario, Quebec and Ghana
Recent Sector News
Kryso Resources unveiled a near 47% increase in indicated resources for its flagship Pakrut gold project.
Buy on weakness is the advice of natural resources boutique SP Angel when assessing the potential of Medusa Mining, which has suffered along with the rest of the sector.
A final results statement with positive noises from Krsyo Resources last week was welcomed by investors. The company said it remained confident of bringing the mine into production in 2014, after what promises to be a busy 2013.
Aureus Mining said the latest drill results from the Weaju gold target in Liberia confirm its open-pit potential. The deposit, 30 kilometres north-east of its flagship New Liberty project, yielded some impressively high, near surface grades of the precious metal.
Horizonte Minerals is raising just under £3.1mln via a share placing to fund the further development of its Araguaia nickel project in Northern Brazil.
The new plant is expected to improve gold recoveries, release ore stacked on the leach pads and reduce the weather’s impact at the Gedabek mine.
Investors interested in Tres-Or Resources recently viewed
- ECR Minerals (AIM: ECR) Gold mining company focused on Meekatharra, Western Australia
- Metals Exploration (AIM: MTL) Advancing a multi-million ounce gold project in the Philippines
- Westgold Resources (ASX: WGR) An Australian gold and base metal exploration company.
- Integra Mining (ASX: IGR) Mineral exploration company focussed on the Aldiss-Randalls Gold Project WA
- Northern Vertex Mining Corp. (TSX-V: NEE) .