your initial deposit *subject to change and depends on individual circumstances.
Romarco Minerals principal business activities are the acquisition, exploration and development of mineral properties. It's flagship property is the Haile Gold Mine in Lancaster County, South Carolina.
Recent Sector News
Even on the most negative assessment of prospects, the current share price makes a mockery of Minera’s potential. Analysts point out it values the company’s resource base at less than US$12 an ounce in the ground.
Orosur Mining has lifted production guidance and lowered cash cost outlook for fiscal 2014 on the back of operational improvements at the San Gregorio mine in Uruguay.
Directors are slowly regaining their appetite for stock in the companies they run, according to research by Deutsche Bank.
An upbeat Nick Mather said he is buoyed by the progress and results to date from SolGold’s flagship copper-gold property in Ecuador.
Kefi Minerals marked off another step in its rapid exploration at the Jibal Qutman project in Saudi Arabia with a resource upgrade.
Caledonia Mining has confirmed a 20% hike in the ordinary dividend for next year and a new quarterly payment policy. The miner, which owns 49% of the Blanket gold mine in Zimbabwe, has announced a dividend of six Canadian cents for 2014 with a first quarterly payment of C1.5c to be paid in January.
Investors interested in Romarco Minerals recently viewed
- Vatukoula Gold Mines (AIM: VGM) Long life underground gold mine in Fiji
- Metals Exploration (AIM: MTL) Advancing a multi-million ounce gold project in the Philippines
- Kryso Resources (AIM: KYS) Advancing the 2 million ounce Pakrut Gold Project in Tajikistan
- Navaho Gold (ASX: NVG) Exploration for Gold in 10 projects on 2 continents
- Goldplat (AIM: GDP) Southern Africa precious metal extraction and development specialist