your initial deposit *subject to change and depends on individual circumstances.
Romarco Minerals principal business activities are the acquisition, exploration and development of mineral properties. It's flagship property is the Haile Gold Mine in Lancaster County, South Carolina.
Recent Sector News
Production rises by 50% at New Luika in second half. Cutting costs will be focus in current year.
Aureus Miing CEO David Reading explains in an exclusive interview with Proactive Investors what the next steps are for the Liberia-focused gold group after its recent investment from the IFC
With mining companies bemoaning their stingy market valuations, it was only a matter of time before a round of sector consolidation kicked off.
The 20% rise in the share price of Amara Mining n the last five weeks suggests the market is finally tuning into the huge potential of the West Africa-focused gold development group.
The IFC is the investment arm of the World Bank and its financial support will be used to fund exploration of the deposits that surround Aureus’s flagship New Liberty gold mine in Liberia.
Amara Mining’s annual results statement charted the huge strides management has made transforming the West Africa-focused gold explorer and producer.
Investors interested in Romarco Minerals recently viewed
- Prodigy Gold (TSX-V: PDG) Advancing Gold Projects through the Exploration and Mine Development Cycle
- Savannah Resources (AIM: SAV) .
- Noricum Gold (AIM: NMG) Investing in a unique mix of gold and related precious metals
- Hummingbird Resources (LSE: HUM) The Dawn of a new gold province
- TNG Limited (ASX: TNG) Developing the Mount Peake Vanadium-Titanium-Iron Project