your initial deposit *subject to change and depends on individual circumstances.
Recent Sector News
Goldplat is hoping to return to profitability by the end of the year as it reflected on a “difficult” six months for the African gold recovery business
UPDATE - KEFI's Saudi resource upgraded after independent study; pre-feas due by the end of the month
KEFI Minerals said it is on course to produce a pre-feasibility study for the Jibal Qutman by the end of the month as it unveiled an updated and upgraded resource for the Saudi gold project.
Barrick Gold Corp, the world’s largest gold producer, said prices for the metal could push up through US$1,500 an ounce within the next year and reach US$2,000 in 2-3 years.
Bezant Resources suffered a blow earlier this year when Gold Fields decided not exercise its option to buy Bezant’s flagship Mankayan project, but all is not lost for the AIM-listed company.
SolGold (LON:SOLG) announced additional high-grade gold and copper assay results from the Cascabel copper-gold porphyry exploration project in Ecuador.
Next week's Proactive forum offers an exciting mix of resource and mining as Sound Oil (LON:SOU), SolGold (LON:SOLG) and North River Resources (LON:NRRP) take to the podium. The event is on Thursday, March 6 and is at the Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel, London.
Investors interested in MEXIVADA MINING CORP recently viewed
- Strategic Minerals Corporation (ASX: SMC) To become a significant gold producer
- Mariana Resources (AIM : MARL) Precious and base metals exploration specialists in Latin America
- GoldStone Resources (AIM: GRL) exploration company with skills focused on gold in West and Central Africa
- Asante Gold (TSX-V / FRA: ASE) .
- Shanta Gold (AIM: SHG) Exciting gold exploration and development company