your initial deposit *subject to change and depends on individual circumstances.
Recent Sector News
Aureus Miing CEO David Reading explains in an exclusive interview with Proactive Investors what the next steps are for the Liberia-focused gold group after its recent investment from the IFC
With mining companies bemoaning their stingy market valuations, it was only a matter of time before a round of sector consolidation kicked off.
The 20% rise in the share price of Amara Mining n the last five weeks suggests the market is finally tuning into the huge potential of the West Africa-focused gold development group.
The IFC is the investment arm of the World Bank and its financial support will be used to fund exploration of the deposits that surround Aureus’s flagship New Liberty gold mine in Liberia.
Amara Mining’s annual results statement charted the huge strides management has made transforming the West Africa-focused gold explorer and producer.
The disconnect between risk, in-the-ground value and price make Hummingbird Resources a prime example of a sentiment driven mismatch. The recent resource upgrade from the Liberia-focused gold mine developer revealed why.
Investors interested in LEXAM EXPLORATIONS INC recently viewed
- Homestake Resource (TSX-V: HSR) .
- SolGold (AIM: SOLG) Copper-gold porphyry exploration in the Solomon Islands
- Hill End Gold (ASX: HEG) Gold tenements in historically rich goldfields of Australia
- Cayden Resources (TSX-V: CYD) Exploring precious and base metals in the Americas
- GoldStone Resources (AIM: GRL) exploration company with skills focused on gold in West and Central Africa