your initial deposit *subject to change and depends on individual circumstances.
Kivalliq Energy Corporation (Kivalliq) is a Canada-based exploration stage company. The Company’s uranium properties include Angilak Project, Baker Lake property and Washburn Property. Angilak is a combination of two properties, located on Inuit Owned Lands and Federal Crown land. The Washburn Uranium Property is located on Victoria...Read more
Recent Sector News
The MB project's “substantial” maiden resources doubles the group's overall resources and supports Tertiary's plan to become a long-term fluorspar producer.
Ortac Resources said rock chip sampling of Ber Gebey prospect in Eritrea has returned some high-grade results.
The miner has increased total development rate at newly acquired Chepica mine to 300 metres per month from 40 metres. Management team also strengthened with three new senior staff.
Alecto Minerals announced an 80% increase in inferred resources at its Kossanto gold project in western Mali following drilling on two of the three main target areas.
BHP Billiton, the world’s largest mining company, hinted that it could spin off its non-core aluminium, thermal coal, manganese and nickel assets to simply its asset portfolio.
It is a case of looking to the future rather than fixating on the past for managing director Manoli Yannaghas and his team at graphite miner StratMin Global
Investors interested in Kivalliq Energy Corporation recently viewed
- Investigator Resources (ASX: IVR) Aiming high and on target
- Hammerfest Mining (GXG: HAMR) Unlocking value in Western Canada
- Stellar Resources Limited (ASX: SRZ) Enhancing shareholder wealth, through mineral discovery.
- Treasury Metals (TSX: TML) An Emerging Gold Producer and Active Gold Explorer
- Alecto Minerals (AIM: ALO) Prospective gold and base metal assets in Mauritania and Ethiopia