your initial deposit *subject to change and depends on individual circumstances.
Kivalliq Energy Corporation (Kivalliq) is a Canada-based exploration stage company. The Company’s uranium properties include Angilak Project, Baker Lake property and Washburn Property. Angilak is a combination of two properties, located on Inuit Owned Lands and Federal Crown land. The Washburn Uranium Property is located on Victoria...Read more
Recent Sector News
Gold, silver and antimony miner Mandalay Resources is to take advantage of the low interest rate environment to raise US$60mln.
Mwana Africa unveiled a “generally improved performance” across the range of operations in the quarter ended last month.
Tertiary Minerals recently unveiled substantial maiden resources for the MB Fluorspar project in Nevada. Sarah Lowther spoke to the mineral exploration and development company's managing director, Richard Clemmey.
The MB project's “substantial” maiden resources doubles the group's overall resources and supports Tertiary's plan to become a long-term fluorspar producer.
Ortac Resources said rock chip sampling of Ber Gebey prospect in Eritrea has returned some high-grade results.
The miner has increased total development rate at newly acquired Chepica mine to 300 metres per month from 40 metres. Management team also strengthened with three new senior staff.
Investors interested in Kivalliq Energy Corporation recently viewed
- Stellar Resources Limited (ASX: SRZ) Enhancing shareholder wealth, through mineral discovery.
- Alecto Minerals (AIM: ALO) Prospective gold and base metal assets in Mauritania and Ethiopia
- Galileo Resources (AIM: GLR) Galileo Resources Plc is a well balanced diverse exploration resource compa
- Mount Burgess Mining N.L. (ASX: MTB) .
- Canada Fluorspar (TSX-V: CFI) .