your initial deposit *subject to change and depends on individual circumstances.
Recent Sector News
The next few months will be the most crucial in the development of Philippines-focused Metals Exploration as construction of its 100,000-ounce-a-year Runruno gold mine is completed and production begins.
Metals Exploration revealed it has made significant progress towards its goal of starting production from its Runruno gold project in the fourth quarter.
Goldplat is hoping to return to profitability by the end of the year after a “difficult” six months for the African gold recovery business
UPDATE - KEFI's Saudi resource upgraded after independent study; pre-feas due by the end of the month
KEFI Minerals said it is on course to produce a pre-feasibility study for the Jibal Qutman by the end of the month as it unveiled an updated and upgraded resource for the Saudi gold project.
Barrick Gold Corp, the world’s largest gold producer, said prices for the metal could push up through US$1,500 an ounce within the next year and reach US$2,000 in 2-3 years.
Bezant Resources suffered a blow earlier this year when Gold Fields decided not exercise its option to buy Bezant’s flagship Mankayan project, but all is not lost for the AIM-listed company.
Investors interested in HANA MINING LTD recently viewed
- Lydian International (TSX: LYD) Eastern Europe Mineral Exploration
- Cleveland Mining Company (ASX: CDG) .
- TNG Limited (ASX: TNG) Developing the Mount Peake Vanadium-Titanium-Iron Project
- KEFI Minerals (AIM: KEFI) Grassroots mineral exploration in Turkey and Saudi Arabia
- Estrella Gold (TSX-V: EST) Focused on acquiring new gold prospects and forming Joint Ventures