your initial deposit *subject to change and depends on individual circumstances.
Recent Sector News
Shares in Noricum Gold jumped higher as it repeated that it expects good results from this year’s drill campaign at Rotgulden in Austria
Horizonte Mining's metallurgical test programme for its Araguaia nickel project in northern Brazil has confirmed the ore is suitable for treatment in a rotary kiln electric furnace, which is established technology with a 60-year track record.
Africa-focused agri-business Obtala Resources confirmed its first harvest of sun-dried tomatoes is due in September as it turned to the market to raise £269,340. Operationally, Obtala said it has made “significant progress” on the Morogoro sun-dried tomato project in Tanzania.
The new DFS for Aureus's New Liberty gold mine in Liberia has increased the net present value of the asset, and points to lower operating costs and improved proven plus probable reserves.
Shares in Vatukoula Gold Mines almost doubled on Monday as Chinese oilfield services firm DRK bought a 19% stake at more than twice the price on Friday
Tonight the Proactive big top pitches up in Manchester as we showcase another batch of exciting junior companies.
The week kicks off this evening at the Midland Hotel, Peter Street, Manchester with a hydrocarbon forum at 6pm.
Investors interested in HANA MINING LTD recently viewed
- SolGold (AIM: SOLG) Copper-gold porphyry exploration in the Solomon Islands
- Silver Lake Resources (ASX: SLR) A Western Australian gold producer with significant growth potential
- Pan African Resources (AIM: PAF) Gold production and exploration in Southern Africa
- Spanish Mountain Gold Ltd (TSX-V: SPA) .
- Hill End Gold (ASX: HEG) Gold tenements in historically rich goldfields of Australia