your initial deposit *subject to change and depends on individual circumstances.
Recent Sector News
The S&U story is one of strong and steady growth. The share chart for the niche money lender perhaps tells the tale best - a gradual yet impressive increase of over 531% since the beginning of 2009 to where they are now - at 1,579p.
Home and car loan group S&U continues to go from strength to strength, it revealed in a trading statement as the firm enters the key Christmas period.
S&U, which invested £7mln in the motor finance division in the period, said: "Advantage Finance continues its impressive progress in establishing itself as Britain's premier specialist car finance business."
“Sell in May and go away; don’t come back until St Leger’s Day” once again looks like bad advice this year.
Motor loans rise by almost 50% though state benefit changes affect home credit arm. Lender also sees slight improvement in economic sentiment.
Cambria has agreed a US$2.7mln settlement relating to outstanding legal claims and various loans between itself and its former associate Lonrho.
Investors interested in HYDRALOGIC SYSTEMS INC recently viewed
- Brightside Group (AIM: BRT) Our lead generation unit plays a vital role in providing leads for our insu
- Charter Pacific Corporation (ASX: CHF) Charter Pacific - Looking into the future.
- S & U Plc (LSE: SUS) Consumer credit & car finance in the UK
- Horseshoe Metals Limited (2491863: HOR) Dynamic copper / gold explorer in highly prospective location
- Cambria Africa plc (AIM: CMB) Building a portfolio of long-term, active investments in Zimbabwe