your initial deposit *subject to change and depends on individual circumstances.
Recent Sector News
“Zambia is the initial roll-out country and, in our view, is a stand-out economy in terms of economic potential and should form a solid basis from which to grow,” the broker said.
It has been another record year for the consumer and motor finance company, S & U (LON:SUS), which suitably marks the company’s 75th anniversary.
S&U chairman Anthony Coombs said he is “upbeat” on the prospects for the coming year after releasing a reassuring end of term report that provided a boost for income investors.
The S&U story is one of strong and steady growth. The share chart for the niche money lender perhaps tells the tale best - a gradual yet impressive increase of over 531% since the beginning of 2009 to where they are now - at 1,579p.
Home and car loan group S&U continues to go from strength to strength, it revealed in a trading statement as the firm enters the key Christmas period.
S&U, which invested £7mln in the motor finance division in the period, said: "Advantage Finance continues its impressive progress in establishing itself as Britain's premier specialist car finance business."
Investors interested in HYDRALOGIC SYSTEMS INC recently viewed
- Charter Pacific Corporation (ASX: CHF) Charter Pacific - Looking into the future.
- GreenBank Capital (: GBC) Corporate finance investment business focused on Bitcoin investments
- S & U Plc (LSE: SUS) Consumer credit & car finance in the UK
- Horseshoe Metals Limited (2491863: HOR) Dynamic copper / gold explorer in highly prospective location
- Canadian Securities Exchange (CSE) (: CSE) A modern and efficient alternative stock exchange for companies