your initial deposit *subject to change and depends on individual circumstances.
Recent Sector News
The Shakrok prospect could potentially contain a hefty 650mln barrels of oil and, with a 20% stake in the exploration venture, a success would be very significant for Petroceltic.
Total and CNPC each now own a third stake in the Bokhtar venture, in Tajikistan, and the partners will pay for the bulk of next year's work programme.
Shares edge close to new high after 30% upgrade to inferred resource and identification of potential high grade zones.
The proposed partnership was first agreed in December and at the time Tethys described it as a ‘tremendous deal’ which validates the asset’s world class potential.
The investment banking heavyweight has upgraded its rating to ‘buy’ from ‘neutral’ and has significantly increased its target price to £11.50 from £8.86.
As the bigger and richer companies drive a new wave of exploration in Morocco, it will be the small cap explorers that provide the best gearing to any sector wide success, says GMP Securities.
Investors interested in HELLIX VENTURES INC recently viewed
- Iofina (AIM: IOF) Producer of iodine, chemical derivatives and natural gas
- Norwest Energy (ASX: NWE) Great prospects in Australia and UK for shale gas and oil
- Ascent Resources (AIM: AST) European focused oil and gas explorer and producer
- 3D Oil (ASX: TDO) Emerging energy producer in a rapidly growing market
- Longreach Oil & Gas (TSX-V: LOI) Addressing Morocco’s needs