your initial deposit *subject to change and depends on individual circumstances.
GMV Minerals is a mineral exploration company focused primarily on gold exploration in central British Columbia. Exploration programs conducted on the Nechako and Alexis Properties show the characteristics of an epithermal style mineralized body
Recent Sector News
Metals Exploration revealed it has made significant progress towards its goal of starting production from its Runruno gold project in the fourth quarter.
Goldplat is hoping to return to profitability by the end of the year after a “difficult” six months for the African gold recovery business
UPDATE - KEFI's Saudi resource upgraded after independent study; pre-feas due by the end of the month
KEFI Minerals said it is on course to produce a pre-feasibility study for the Jibal Qutman by the end of the month as it unveiled an updated and upgraded resource for the Saudi gold project.
Barrick Gold Corp, the world’s largest gold producer, said prices for the metal could push up through US$1,500 an ounce within the next year and reach US$2,000 in 2-3 years.
Bezant Resources suffered a blow earlier this year when Gold Fields decided not exercise its option to buy Bezant’s flagship Mankayan project, but all is not lost for the AIM-listed company.
SolGold (LON:SOLG) announced additional high-grade gold and copper assay results from the Cascabel copper-gold porphyry exploration project in Ecuador.
Investors interested in GMV Minerals recently viewed
- Alta Vista Ventures (TSX-V: AVV) Project Generator focused in Sonora State, Mexico
- Triton Minerals (ASX: TON) Creating wealth through excellence
- Strategic Minerals Corporation (ASX: SMC) To become a significant gold producer
- Patagonia Gold (AIM, TSX: PGD) Advanced gold interests in the heart of Argentina's mining district
- Orosur Mining (AIM / TSX-V: OMI) Identifying and developing mineral opportunities in South America