your initial deposit *subject to change and depends on individual circumstances.
GMV Minerals is a mineral exploration company focused primarily on gold exploration in central British Columbia. Exploration programs conducted on the Nechako and Alexis Properties show the characteristics of an epithermal style mineralized body
Recent Sector News
Saudi-Arabia focused KEFI Minerals has agreed to acquire 75% of Nyota Minerals, owner of the Tulu Kapi gold licence in Ethiopia, in a cash and shares deal worth £4.5mln.
Even on the most negative assessment of prospects, the current share price makes a mockery of Minera’s potential. Analysts point out it values the company’s resource base at less than US$12 an ounce in the ground.
Orosur Mining has lifted production guidance and lowered cash cost outlook for fiscal 2014 on the back of operational improvements at the San Gregorio mine in Uruguay.
Directors are slowly regaining their appetite for stock in the companies they run, according to research by Deutsche Bank.
An upbeat Nick Mather said he is buoyed by the progress and results to date from SolGold’s flagship copper-gold property in Ecuador.
Kefi Minerals marked off another step in its rapid exploration at the Jibal Qutman project in Saudi Arabia with a resource upgrade.
Investors interested in GMV Minerals recently viewed
- Predictive Discovery (ASX: PDI) Aims to make high value gold and uranium ore discoveries
- Shanta Gold (AIM: SHG) Exciting gold exploration and development company
- Reed Resources (ASX: RDR) Plans on being one of the world's largest producers of lithium.
- Premier Gold Resources (AIM: PGR) Exploring for gold in the Kyrgyz Republic
- Klondex Mines (TSX: KDX) FIRE CREEK: High Grade Gold in Nevada