your initial deposit *subject to change and depends on individual circumstances.
Dianor Resources Inc. is a mineral exploration company with a diversified portfolio of diamond properties in Quebec and Ontario. Exploration for the discovery of diamonds is the company's main focus.
Recent Sector News
Diamond heavyweights such as De Beers could be eyeing up smaller projects as supplies dry up.
Gemfields said it has agreed a US$15mln working capital facility with key shareholder Pallinghurst, the resources company run by former BHP chief Brian Gilbertson.
The mine development work is fully project financed, and the money raised today covers corporate budgets for the next two years.
Diamond and gemstone miners, including Gemfields and DiamondCorp, are expected to benefit from rising demand for luxury goods as the number of high net worth individuals worldwide continues to grow, Sanlam Securities UK said in a review of the sector.
Stellar Diamonds said it continued to recover high grades and ‘exceptional’ quality stones from its Tongo kimberlite dyke project in Sierra Leone.
Proactive joined by President Energy, West African Minerals, Stellar Diamonds and Rose Petroleum next week
Next week's investor forum is back at the Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel and promises to be a fascinating evening. Presenting on Thursday, March 20 will be President Energy (LON:PPC), West African Minerals (LON:WAFM), Stellar Diamonds (LON:STEL) and Rose Petroleum (LON:ROSE).
Investors interested in Dianor Resources recently viewed
- DiamondCorp (AIM: DCP) DiamondCorp plc is an emerging diamond producer
- Stellar Diamonds (AIM: STEL) Diamond focused explorer with operations in Sierra Leone and Guinea
- Richland Resources (AIM: RLD) Largest miner of Tanzanite in the world
- Pangolin Diamonds (TSX-V: PAN) Building a leading diamond exploration and development company
- Gemfields (AIM: GEM) Coloured Gemstone Production, Cutting, Polishing & Marketing