your initial deposit *subject to change and depends on individual circumstances.
Dianor Resources Inc. is a mineral exploration company with a diversified portfolio of diamond properties in Quebec and Ontario. Exploration for the discovery of diamonds is the company's main focus.
Recent Sector News
DiamondCorp passed a significant landmark as it reported the first sales from its tailing re-treatment activities at the Lace diamond mine but chief executive officer Paul Loudon reminded investors "tailings is not the main game here".
Gemfields offers the investor unique exposure to the growing demand for coloured gemstones and to the luxury jewel market, says broker Canaccord, which has lifted its target price on the shares.
The City broker Charles Stanley has repeated its ‘buy’ advice and 7p a share price target on Firestone Diamond following its successful US$82mln fund-raising earlier this week.
Gemfields has broken two records at another successful auction of its rough emeralds and beryls in Lusaka. The gemstone specialist has now completed three auctions in Zambia in the last eight months.
Investec has upped its price target for Gemfields after the coloured gems specialist’s third quarter numbers demonstrated progress across its portfolio.
Paragon Diamonds move into Botswana has given it a foothold in a "good" diamond address, chairman Martin Doyle explained to Proactive.
Investors interested in Dianor Resources recently viewed
- Paragon Diamonds (AIM: PRG) A Portfolio of High Value Diamond Assets in Africa
- Pangolin Diamonds (TSX-V: PAN) Building a leading diamond exploration and development company
- DiamondCorp (AIM: DCP) DiamondCorp plc is an emerging diamond producer
- Richland Resources (AIM: RLD) Largest miner of Tanzanite in the world
- Gemfields (AIM: GEM) Coloured Gemstone Production, Cutting, Polishing & Marketing