your initial deposit *subject to change and depends on individual circumstances.
Dianor Resources Inc. is a mineral exploration company with a diversified portfolio of diamond properties in Quebec and Ontario. Exploration for the discovery of diamonds is the company's main focus.
Recent Sector News
Small cap specialist broker Fox-Davies has given the share price of Paragon Diamonds a polish, saying it should be more than three times higher than it is.
Paragon Diamonds (LON:PRG) has discovered its largest stone to date as its bulk sampling programme at the flagship Lemphane kimberlite project continues to show potential.
Proactive Investors invites you to join us at another one2one forum where we will be showcasing three more exciting junior companies.
Flagship project is essentially fully-funded as latest tranche of loans becomes available.
Gemfields believes new restrictions requiring auctions of Zambian gems to be held only in Zambia are potentially detrimental to the Zambian gemstone sector and would prevent the company from being able to freely sell its gemstones in the markets where it believes it would realise the best prices.
Paragon Diamonds has applied for a licence that will allow the group to begin trial mining at its flagship Lemphane kimberlite in Lesotho.
The news was part of a wider update, which included results of a high level scoping study of the project.
Investors interested in Dianor Resources recently viewed
- Firestone Diamonds (AIM: FDI) Diamond exploration and development in Southern Africa
- Richland Resources (AIM: RLD) Largest miner of Tanzanite in the world
- DiamondCorp (AIM: DCP) DiamondCorp plc is an emerging diamond producer
- Gemfields (AIM: GEM) Coloured Gemstone Production, Cutting, Polishing & Marketing
- Paragon Diamonds (AIM: PRG) A Portfolio of High Value Diamond Assets in Africa