your initial deposit *subject to change and depends on individual circumstances.
Dianor Resources Inc. is a mineral exploration company with a diversified portfolio of diamond properties in Quebec and Ontario. Exploration for the discovery of diamonds is the company's main focus.
Recent Sector News
Gemfields (LON:GEM) said demand for coloured gemstones remains upbeat as the AIM-listed company announced a 137% jump in revenue for the six months to end December. Revenue surged to US$65.7mln from US$27.7mln as EBITDA dipped to US$18.0mln from US$19.5mln.
The 67% spike in Stellar Diamonds’ share price in the year to date has alerted investors to its presence. However, its current market value almost certainly fails to recognise the explorer’s huge potential.
Diamond producers have staged something of a comeback this year amid higher prices for rough diamonds and a general resurgence in mining stocks.
Gemfields (LON:GEM) said it received a record US$36.5mln from its predominantly higher quality rough emerald and beryl auction in Lusaka, Zambia.
The average price of US$59.31 per carat was also a 10% increase on the previous auction record set for gemstones from the Kagem emerald mine.
Mineral lease will enable start of trial production to prove up resource and lay basis for bigger operation.
Harebottle and the team are not sitting now back saying ‘job done’. That is not the Gemfields way. It plans to be more than just a one mine company. Investors can expect the first auction of rubies later this year, while the group has set its stall out to be a mine-to-market business.
Investors interested in Dianor Resources recently viewed
- Paragon Diamonds (AIM: PRG) A Portfolio of High Value Diamond Assets in Africa
- Richland Resources (AIM: RLD) Largest miner of Tanzanite in the world
- Gemfields (AIM: GEM) Coloured Gemstone Production, Cutting, Polishing & Marketing
- Stellar Diamonds (AIM: STEL) Diamond focused explorer with operations in Sierra Leone and Guinea
- Pangolin Diamonds (TSX-V: PAN) Building a leading diamond exploration and development company