your initial deposit *subject to change and depends on individual circumstances.
Diamedica is a biotechnology company focused on the development of treatments for Type 2 diabetes. The Company's lead candidate, DM-71, is in Phase II clinical studies to determine its effectiveness as compared to a placebo treatment.
Recent Sector News
Record half-year profits raised the bar at ECO Animal Health but the company is confident it can keep the needle moving in the right direction thanks to its strong pipeline of products.
Summit has treated its first patient suffering from the fatal muscle wasting disease Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy as part of phase-1b clinical trial of SMT C1100, it was revealed on Monday.
A long way to go, says Jefferies, but launch of skin replacement product next year will highlight the potential.
Oxford Pharma has “very aggressive although very achievable targets” for its NSAID product line and in Dipharma Francis it is confident it has a manufacturing partner that will enable it to meet those targets.
Xenetic Biosciences is fast becoming one of the sector’s most active junior drug developers with the group taking two more treatments into clinical trials. They are PulmoXen, a next generation variant of Roche’s Pulmozyme for cystic fibrosis, and PSA-Oxyntomodulin, for early stage type-two diabetes.
Oriel starts coverage with 600p target as chairman adds to his holding for second time in under three weeks.
Investors interested in Diamedica recently viewed
- ValiRx (AIM: VAL) Developing technologies & products in oncology therapeutics & diagnostics
- HealthLinx (ASX: HTX) HealthLinx will be recognised as a leader in delivering diagnostic applicat
- Pivotal Therapeutics (CNSX, OTCQX: PVO) Extracting the Science and Formulating Superior Therapeutics
- BioSeek (LSE: ATD) Leading global supplier of high quality tissue-based research services
- Acuvax soon to be renamed Biolife Science Limited (ASX: ACU) .