your initial deposit *subject to change and depends on individual circumstances.
Century Energy is a natural resource company currently engaged in the acquisition, exploration and development of oil and natural gas prospects in the Southwestern United States.
Recent Sector News
Early stage explorer Longreach Oil & Gas is now poised to drill into the first prospective zone at the Kamar-1 well in Morocco, it said.
There will be plenty more drilling activity in the coming months both onshore and offshore.
"Kosmos hasn't made a drill commitment yet, but they're happy for us to say to the market that this could be as early as 2015 for the first well," said CEO Hugh Mackay.
Caza revealed another bumper well result from the Bone Springs play, with the latest West Copperline well flowing at 1,366 boepd. Meanwhile, at the Marathon Road site production has averaged 1,913 boepd.
A drill rig has now been mobilised for a programme that will test the Lancaster discovery, a fractured basement reservoir, in the West of Shetland region.
Palm oil group DekelOil said its Ivory Coast plant was profitable in its first full month of production. Director Lincoln Moore described the passing of this important landmark so early as an “achievement of note”.
Investors interested in Century Energy recently viewed
- Hurricane Energy (AIM: HUR) UK pioneers in naturally fractured basement reservoirs
- Tangiers Petroleum (AIM, ASX: TPET) World class oil and gas assets located in Morocco and Australia
- Simba Energy (TSX-V: SMB) Simba Energy is exploring hydrocarbon opportunities in West Africa
- New Guinea Energy (ASX: NGE) Exploring for Oil and Gas in PNG
- Gulfsands Petroleum (AIM: GPX) OIl & Gas Exploration and Production in the Middle East