your initial deposit *subject to change and depends on individual circumstances.
Century Energy is a natural resource company currently engaged in the acquisition, exploration and development of oil and natural gas prospects in the Southwestern United States.
Recent Sector News
"Kosmos hasn't made a drill commitment yet, but they're happy for us to say to the market that this could be as early as 2015 for the first well," said CEO Hugh Mackay.
Caza revealed another bumper well result from the Bone Springs play, with the latest West Copperline well flowing at 1,366 boepd. Meanwhile, at the Marathon Road site production has averaged 1,913 boepd.
A drill rig has now been mobilised for a programme that will test the Lancaster discovery, a fractured basement reservoir, in the West of Shetland region.
Palm oil group DekelOil said its Ivory Coast plant was profitable in its first full month of production. Director Lincoln Moore described the passing of this important landmark so early as an “achievement of note”.
Irish oil firms Providence Resources and Lansdowne Oil & Gas each advanced around 10% Tuesday morning amid reports of progress for the Barryroe project in the Celtic Sea.
There is more to dual-listed resources company Canadian Overseas Petroleum than its admittedly highly-prospective Liberian asset. The company has an option on an asset in Nigeria as it looks to develop into a company that has "more of an appraisal/development view to it".
Investors interested in Century Energy recently viewed
- Caspian Energy Inc (TSX: CEK) Huge regional potential and experience to deliver results
- Petroceltic International (AIM: PCI) Oil & gas exploration & production
- Empyrean Energy (AIM: EME) Empyrean Energy plc oil and gas explorer and producer
- Iofina (AIM: IOF) Producer of iodine, chemical derivatives and natural gas
- Aminex (LSE: AEX) Oil and gas exploration fulfilling projects in many areas of the world