your initial deposit *subject to change and depends on individual circumstances.
Century Energy is a natural resource company currently engaged in the acquisition, exploration and development of oil and natural gas prospects in the Southwestern United States.
Recent Sector News
Tethys Petroleum is preparing the Doto well in Kazakhstan for a testing programme after hydrocarbon indications were observed in the targeted Cretaceous and Jurassic sections
“Denmark is the forgotten corner of the North Sea," says Nordic, which has five separate play concepts and 11 potential targets on its licence.
BP could be spared from splashing out any more money on the Gulf of Mexico oil spill after a court ruled the oil giant should halt payments to businesses not affected by the 2010 disaster
It's been a busy few months for growth company Northern Petroleum, which now has a new management team and is in the throes of revising its asset plan. Proactive recently caught up with new chief executive Keith Bush to get the low-down on what's been going on and what's in store.
Australian Stock Exchange-listed Pura Vida recently announced the farm-out deal with Freeport-McMoRan on its Mazagan asset in Morocco. Proactive Investors caught up with Damon Neaves, managing director of Pura Vida, at the Oil Council even in London, to seek more information on the deal.
Things are kicking on at Tangiers Petroleum's Tarfaya block in Morocco.
Investors interested in Century Energy recently viewed
- Central Petroleum Limited (ASX: CTP) Exploration of the biggest package of prospective acreage in Australia
- Genel Energy (LSE: GENL) Genel Energy – positioned for growth
- MEO Australia (ASX: MEO) Progressing oil and gas opportunities into production
- Greka Drilling (AIM: GDL) Market leader for the provision of drilling services in China
- SacOil (AIM & JSE: SAC) Emerging pan-African independent upstream oil and gas company